B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
Hello, I live in Germany and since SN is not being sold to individuals here, my only chance to get it is to order it online. But since its purchase is restricted, I have fear of potential problems with customs if I order it from outside the EU. The only way to avoid this seems to find an EU source for it. Is there alnybody here in the EU who recently got SN from such source and if yes, could you please PM me links and some more information? I would really appreciate it.

E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
There are easier ways. Really, there are ways so simple and painless that's it's scary.

B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
There are easier ways. Really, there are ways so simple and painless that's it's scary.
There aren't, at least for me. Most painless methods require something hard to get or a lot of preparation and research and there are too many risks involved.

E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
There aren't, at least for me. Most painless methods require something hard to get or a lot of preparation and research and there are too many risks involved.

Yes, yes there are. I live in Finland and I know ways that require nothing that a person does not have in his house.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
I live in Sweden and it's illegal to buy SN here as well, if money isn't a issue then I actually feel it's easier to get N since it can be found on black markets.

B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
I live in Sweden and it's illegal to buy SN here as well, if money isn't a issue then I actually feel it's easier to get N since it can be found on black markets.
Well, I currently don't have that much money to take the risk and N could also get seized by customs. I'm not sure which of the two could bring you into bigger trouble if you get caught though.

U

UnluckyFew

Apr 1, 2020
I'm interested in this as well. So if anyone knows a source in EU then please PM me too.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Yes, yes there are. I live in Finland and I know ways that require nothing that a person does not have in his house.
Why don't you write a thread explaining those methods, and post a link to it here ?

Reactions: ihateliving, Let'sgetoutofHERE, BeGone and 1 other person
E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
Why don't you write a thread explaining those methods, and post a link to it here ?

Because I care about every living being on this earth. I mean, I hurt and I know all of you hurt, but I just can't. All you need to know has been already posted here on this forum.

U

UnluckyFew

Apr 1, 2020
Because I care about every living being on this earth. I mean, I hurt and I know all of you hurt, but I just can't. All you need to know has been already posted here on this forum.
So why even bother posting about how easy it is with just household items if you're not willing to say anything more? :S

Reactions: sacrificial lamb and BeGone
E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
So why even bother posting about how easy it is with just household items if you're not willing to say anything more? :S

Maybe I just wan't to talk to people? I don't know. If I ever met a suicidal person like myself in real life I would just want to talk to them. Fuck, I don't know. You all have so much to give.

B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe I just wan't to talk to people? I don't know. If I ever met a suicidal person like myself in real life I would just want to talk to them. Fuck, I don't know. You all have so much to give.
Sorry, but there are other threads in this forum if you are looking for someone to talk to (or start your own one maybe?). Here is being discussed how to get SN in the EU. So thank you, but it's not the right place for this. Now let's get back to topic I'd say.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
U

UnluckyFew

Apr 1, 2020
That's of course perfectly fine. If you don't want to discuss methods then you don't have to. If you just want to connect with other suicidal people and not share ways to end your life then I won't judge you for it. What I objected to was just you saying that there is something easy and painless to do that could end someones life, but then not mentioning anything more. These are suicidal people and a lot of them are desperate for relief. Try to keep this in mind.

I'm sorry if I come of as hostile. I'm not mad at you. Just a little perplexed.

E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry, but there are other threads in this forum if you are looking for someone to talk to (or start your own one maybe?). Here is being discussed how to get SN in the EU. So thank you, but it's not the right place for this. Now let's get back to topic I'd say.
That's of course perfectly fine. If you don't want to discuss methods then you don't have to. If you just want to connect with other suicidal people and not share ways to end your life then I won't judge you for it. What I objected to was just you saying that there is something easy and painless to do that could end someones life, but then not mentioning anything more. These are suicidal people and a lot of them are desperate for relief. Try to keep this in mind.

I'm sorry if I come of as hostile. I'm not mad at you. Just a little perplexed.

Yeah ok, my bad. I get it.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I found it pretty easy to get SN on internet market places. Never had any trouble with customs. I'd be prepared to say it's for meat curing if any questions came up. I've bought prescription only meds online too and the sellers know how to get a false description through customs. I guess there's always a risk it could go wrong, but there's risks in our ctb's going wrong too, so I guess both you're decisions are down to how comfortable you are with an unclear success:fail ratio

B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
I found it pretty easy to get SN on internet market places. Never had any trouble with customs. I'd be prepared to say it's for meat curing if any questions came up. I've bought prescription only meds online too and the sellers know how to get a false description through customs. I guess there's always a risk it could go wrong, but there's risks in our ctb's going wrong too, so I guess both you're decisions are down to how comfortable you are with an unclear success:fail ratio
Thank you, did you order from outside the EU?

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
Live in France here and used a middleman service to buy it from US, customs didn't seized the parcel. Shipment was made via fed*x.

Reactions: enjolras
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, I live in Germany and since SN is not being sold to individuals here, my only chance to get it is to order it online. But since its purchase is restricted, I have fear of potential problems with customs if I order it from outside the EU. The only way to avoid this seems to find an EU source for it. Is there alnybody here in the EU who recently got SN from such source and if yes, could you please PM me links and some more information? I would really appreciate it.
Ich hatte das selbe problem deswegen hab ich es gekauft als ich im ausland wahr.
Ich kann dir was vom meinen abgeben, ich kann es per brief an dich schicken.
Fals antimethic und domperidon braucht ich hab auch da.

B

BeGone

Feb 5, 2020
Ich hatte das selbe problem deswegen hab ich es gekauft als ich im ausland wahr.
Ich habe dir eine PN gesendet.

thepinkpeppapig

thepinkpeppapig

Jul 21, 2020
Hey, kannst du mir vielleicht auch weiterhelfen?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Seems like they've been banned

Reactions: thepinkpeppapig