• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
I live in Ireland, and had a contact a while ago in Turkey, but they seem to have been shut down overnight.

I found a site selling in Thailand that say they ship to businesses, and are alleged not to back that claim up in any meaningful way. I just don't trust it, however. The customer service is a big red flag...

All information diverged will be kept private on my end, I can guarantee. Thanks.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you use google as I explained in this post you will find many sources in the EU.

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
If you use google as I explained in this post you will find many sources in the EU.

I've been trying for a while but every single one only ships to businesses. Have you had any luck yourself?

Reactions: noname123
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I've been trying for a while but every single one only ships to businesses. Have you had any luck yourself?
Have you tried searching for Polish sources? I know one that ships to individuals in most countries in Europe, including Ireland.

S

SplatteredMermaid

Jun 19, 2023
In the same boat. :( How come nobody ships to Europe or why isn't it on sale here? Are there really no sources?!

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
How come nobody ships to Europe
Most sources are located in EU countries !
Do never use google.com and do never search for sodium nitrite when you live in Europe. Use the google websites of the country you are looking for S in or where you suspect sources. Use as search term sodium nitrite in the language of each country and/or NaNO2. You will definitely find sources.
Have you had any luck yourself?
Yes, and many other members too. But I won´t use my SN.

Last edited:
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Most sources are located in EU countries !
Do never use google.com and do never search for sodium nitrite when you live in Europe. Use the google websites of the country you are looking for S in or where you suspect sources. Use as search term sodium nitrite in the language of each country and/or NaNO2. You will definitely find sources.

Yes, and many other members too. But I won´t use my SN.
Can I have yours then please LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: LostInNowhere
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Can I have yours then please LOL
If I lived in the UK, I would give it to you for free. Maybe it would be an idea to travel to an EU country to buy SN there.
Or rent a MBE address in the EU, have the package sent there and forwarded to you. But of course UK customs would check the package.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
O

ongoingo

May 25, 2023
Have you tried searching for Polish sources? I know one that ships to individuals in most countries in Europe, including Ireland.
Well, I've tried to buy from that country recently, but once on the checkout page I got a message like "you can't purchase this item, you must provide detailed information about yourself".
Of course I've filled the registration page with all the necessary personal details, but still they request MORE infos.
Do they sell only to companies even if not stated on the product page?
Anyway, cought by panic, I closed down the browser.