• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
I have purchased SN on February 11th from the seller who made BBC headlines recently. Last update I have on the tracking number is that it arrived in Canada (presumably customs) on February 20th.

Does anyone else in Canada/US have an item in transit from this seller or can comment on the length of time shipping took for them?

Attachments

• IMG_0625.png
    IMG_0625.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 0
I

Ihty

Feb 11, 2024
I ordered on February 12th and it got shipped on the 14th. It arrived a few days ago with no problems at all, so roughly 2 weeks.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
I ordered on February 12th and it got shipped on the 14th. It arrived a few days ago with no problems at all, so roughly 2 weeks.
Where are you located if you don't mind? Maybe mine is taking longer as its to Canada, or maybe my item got seized at customs. No idea as the UKRposhta tracking number is useless once it leaves Ukraine.

I

Ihty

Feb 11, 2024
Where are you located if you don't mind? Maybe mine is taking longer as its to Canada, or maybe my item got seized at customs. No idea as the UKRposhta tracking number is useless once it leaves Ukraine.
I'm in the US.

I

Ihty

Feb 11, 2024
If you still have your tracking number you can try to look for another site that tracks it globally and see if it was potentially stopped.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
If you still have your tracking number you can try to look for another site that tracks it globally and see if it was potentially stopped.
Did you get tracking updates once it reached the usa?

My latest update is this.

IMG 0625