• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I am starting to think more about hanging these days. SN does not seem to be able to be bought in EU anymore and i am quite sure I won't pull off a successful cutting attempt. However a perfectly planned partial hang seems not like the worst solution. My preferred method would probably be CO, but not sure if I can pull that off without endangering others.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Dizzylady80, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
I'm in the exact same boat. SN is 100% my preferable method but I don't think I'm going to be able to get it (I did actually order what I thought was SN and took it, but it turned out to be sodium nitrate instead). I've got other meds I can OD with but I know the lethality of that is pretty low so I think I'll be going with hanging as well.

It pisses me off though, to have so little autonomy over my life. What right does the government have to deny me a painless death if that is what I have decided with a fully conscious and capable mind? Instead I have to resort to gruesome methods and secrecy. If only voluntary euthanasia was legal, I could die peacefully, surrounded by my friends and family. We all deserve that.

• Hugs
Reactions: doomedtolive, LastFlowers, dggtscccvfd and 4 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
This is so incredibly sad. I understand that authorities want people to live, but like why not address the reasons people want to die instead of taking away peaceful methods. Nothing has changed with taking away access to N and SN except now people are going to die in agonizing pain.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: doomedtolive, LastFlowers, greatgooglymoogly and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Unfortunately, this was bound to happen the more media exposure this forum got and the more deaths linked to this website and the information on SN there is here especially since most deaths are in the UK, US, Canada, Australia etc... . Sn isn't a completely peaceful method but for what it is does, it's definitely good enough however the authorities don't care and want to minimize as many accessible methods as possible. This just shows that your autonomy doesn't mean shit to them, it just means that you get to stay here and be a wage slave like everyone else with no one caring about your problems. The very least we deserve is the ability to choose when we'd like to go out on our own terms, nevermind the access to peacful euthanasia we all deserve because none of us asked for any of the problems we have to respectively deal with. Thank goodness I live in a shithole of a country that has too many problems to worry about suicide or suicide methods as an issue.

I did actually order what I thought was SN and took it, but it turned out to be sodium nitrate instead).
How was the experience though, if you dont mind detailing what it felt like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LastFlowers, Praestat_Mori, LeperGnome and 1 other person
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
How was the experience though, if you dont mind detailing what it felt like.
I have a post on my profile detailing exactly that! Overall it was pleasant. If SN is anything like how the nitrate was, then it would be a great way to go.

D

Deleted member 65988

I have a post on my profile detailing exactly that! Overall it was pleasant. If SN is anything like how the nitrate was, then it would be a great way to go.
That's interesting, usually Nitrate has a similar effect to sn even it isn't deadly. You mind linking it?

N

NewSereneC

Dec 2, 2023
Pleasant in what way?

ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
That's interesting, usually Nitrate has a similar effect to sn even it isn't deadly. You mind linking it?

Reactions: juliejulie95, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Don't be discouraged because sn is no longer available. I have it, along with all antiemetics and prerequisites. After 2 years of extensive research and being a hardcore passenger on the sn bus. I'm choosing partial.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nitrate turns into nitrite and vice versa in our bodies that's a natural process. That causes some symptoms but the process itself is slow. It would need a much larger amount of nitrate ingested to be lethal.

Reactions: LeperGnome
D

Deleted member 65988

Nitrate turns into nitrite and vice versa in our bodies that's a natural process. That causes some symptoms but the process itself is slow. It would need a much larger amount of nitrate ingested to be lethal.
I do tend to forget about this.
Oooh I remember this thread, sorry about that. I completely forgot about it but I remember your experience now.

Reactions: ghostbird
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it's certainly so horrible to me how we exist in this pro-suffering society where people try to make suicide as inaccessible as possible, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: doomedtolive, kvsvenky100 and ghostbird
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
even in the US it doesn't seem within reach… I planned to be dead weeks ago by SN but I ended up buying the PC brand, which had such mixed reviews that I never picked it up or tested it.

The actual process of dying by pure CO seems most ideal to me but I started to attempt with charcoal in my car and decided it wasn't for me. I wish I could just be one of the unlucky ones who gets CO poisoned in their sleep rather than some family.

I too am leaning towards partial at this point, though it feels more "brutal" and it's def going to take some more practice to get the balls to do it and pass out quick.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

juliejulie95

Dec 4, 2023
Sorry. New here. Want to pm but not sure how? Help?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Don't be discouraged because sn is no longer available. I have it, along with all antiemetics and prerequisites. After 2 years of extensive research and being a hardcore passenger on the sn bus. I'm choosing partial.
Mind telling why you decided to switch from sn to partial ?

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Mind telling why you decided to switch from sn to partial ?
I don't mind. I've been studying and practicing both tourniquet and partial for over a year now. I'm to a point where I can make myself blackout with my own thumbs in 10 seconds, give or take 2. I know once my device is properly set and I commit, I'll be unconscious faster than I can ponder my decision. I'll convulse at the 15 sec mark and go rigid at the 20 to 25 mark. Deep abdominal respiratory movements at 25 sec, ending in roughly 1 min / 30 seconds and time will do the rest. I won't feel anything after the 15 second mark. I know this because during one of my practice sessions I had a friend on standby who removed my device, laid me in a supine position and raised my feet until I regained consciousness. He told me my arms raised and my wrists turned back on themselves, then I started convulsing before he stepped in. I didn't feel any of that. I actually went directly into a vivid dream an open field and green grass as far as I could see. I don't even remember the transition from consciousness to going unconscious. My first words were, "what happened?"

I like the thought of less preparation, low to no suffering and guaranteed death. As opposed to fasting, popping pills every few hours that aren't even guaranteed to prevent side effects. Testing, measuring, then enduring the drink. Puking for who knows how long. My heart pounding out of my chest, a pounding headache, shortness of breath, then possibly having to endure additional drinks all while pondering my decision as I hover over a toilet. And when I do finally pass out. Here comes the best part... I might wake up!

I'd much rather enjoy my last days, eat some good meals, have some whiskey, pop some xanax an hour prior, then depart peacefully.

Reactions: ghostbird, SenseOfLoss, sash and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't mind. I've been studying and practicing both tourniquet and partial for over a year now. I'm to a point where I can make myself blackout with my own thumbs in 10 seconds, give or take 2. I know once my device is properly set and I commit, I'll be unconscious faster than I can ponder my decision. I'll convulse at the 15 sec mark and go rigid at the 20 to 25 mark. Deep abdominal respiratory movements at 25 sec, ending in roughly 1 min / 30 seconds and time will do the rest. I won't feel anything after the 15 second mark. I know this because during one of my practice sessions I had a friend on standby who removed my device, laid me in a supine position and raised my feet until I regained consciousness. He told me my arms raised and my wrists turned back on themselves, then I started convulsing before he stepped in. I didn't feel any of that. I actually went directly into a vivid dream an open field and green grass as far as I could see. I don't even remember the transition from consciousness to going unconscious. My first words were, "what happened?"

I like the thought of less preparation, low to no suffering and guaranteed death. As opposed to fasting, popping pills every few hours that aren't even guaranteed to prevent side effects. Testing, measuring, then enduring the drink. Puking for who knows how long. My heart pounding out of my chest, a pounding headache, shortness of breath, then possibly having to endure additional drinks all while pondering my decision as I hover over a toilet. And when I do finally pass out. Here comes the best part... I might wake up!

I'd much rather enjoy my last days, eat some good meals, have some whiskey, pop some xanax an hour prior, then depart peacefully.
woah, it seems you've extensively looked into Partial and feel more comfortable going through with compared to SN. I wish you all the best, this is why it's important for each individual to research a method as extensively as possible to make sure they are comfortable with it, risks and all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostbird and Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
woah, it seems you've extensively looked into Partial and feel more comfortable going through with compared to SN. I wish you all the best, this is why it's important for each individual to research a method as extensively as possible to make sure they are comfortable with it, risks and all.
Absolutely. Too many people just see what's trending then jump on the bandwagon. I was one of them. Then I started seeing all the sn fails and reading up on the survival cases outside of ss. Then I kept seeing new changes and charts emerging. Take this, no don't take it, take that, no don't take that now, it may cause issues, remove it, now take 1000 valium. This many grams under a certain weight / this many over, wait, here's a new chart follow this, the chart is wrong, here's a revised chart, but make sure you make additional cup cause the antiemetics might it work. Gtfoh. No way I'm putting myself through that nonsense my last few days.

Reactions: ghostbird, Livingvsdying25, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Absolutely. Too many people just see what's trending then jump on the bandwagon. I was one of them. Then I started seeing all the sn fails and reading up on the survival cases outside of ss. Then I kept seeing new changes and charts emerging. Take this, no don't take it, take that, no don't take that now, it may cause issues, remove it, now take 1000 valium. This many grams under a certain weight / this many over, wait, here's a new chart follow this, the chart is wrong, here's a revised chart, but make sure you make additional cup cause the antiemetics might it work. Gtfoh. No way I'm putting myself through that nonsense my last few days.
Yeah I agree with that. I tried doing the thumbs thing to go unconscious but could never do it. Partial isn't for me. Best of luck though

• Love
Reactions: ghostbird, SenseOfLoss and Fktw0rld
D

Deleted member 65988

I suppose we all have our requirements for what we have as a ctb method. I've read up on survival cases but still found SN to be still a good method with the meds in possession. It hasn't been a complicated my process for me at all, albeit slightly concerned that things would go wrong despite my best ability to prepare. I thought that, as morbid as it is to say, if a guy can do it in a car then I should be able to ctb with sn. I suppose sn had to undergo changes because even the narratives surrounding had changed opinion a lot over the years, it shows some level of ability to check if anything needs to be amended and what needs to be taken into account. I get it though, even I'm still not happy on vomiting despite having taken AEs or a longer fasting time.

Although this is why I stress that people don't jump on sn just because it's a widely discussed method and therefore you should get it too, there may be things about the method that you may not like so it's up to you to research as extensively as possible to make certain that it's the right method for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fktw0rld and sash
F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023

You make a very good case for using this method, as well as for *not* using the pills method. Thanks for your thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Fktw0rld