• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I'm in the USA but other places may vary.

Reactions: 4am, Hunter2005, lovedread and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It was easy to as well since i live in a 3rd world country. Igot SN AR grade.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
i do not believe i can post sources here but i just went on laptop, typed in SN and went with the first supplier on the left that showed up.
it said technical grade 99 percent pure.
32oz for $20

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah I think the profiteers like to spread the fake news that it had been banned or restricted. That allows them to charge a 1000x markup on the price.

Pretty much all that happened was ebay and amazon delisted it and KL customers got a social services or police welfare check. From that someone people talk constantly about SN being globally banned, customs agents checking every parcel for it etc. All this feeds into the hype for people to profit from death.

Reactions: cinderdust and tpboy
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
From previous posts I gather this has been tested and is junk. Not suitable for CTB.

Reactions: Black Sheep One, Rev346 and Nikitatos
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
pro cure is known for being bad your gonna get mostly nitrate

you should cancel
Yeah I think the profiteers like to spread the fake news that it had been banned or restricted. That allows them to charge a 1000x markup on the price.

Pretty much all that happened was ebay and amazon delisted it and KL customers got a social services or police welfare check. From that someone people talk constantly about SN being globally banned, customs agents checking every parcel for it etc. All this feeds into the hype for people to profit from death.
i dont think anyone spread false info its just really hard to find sn if you dont got someone to send you a source
ive been looking for like 5 hours

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
well shit. i guess i wasted my $26. every time i start messing around with all these chemicals, fent, heroin, SN i START THING MORE AND MORE THAT THE GUN IS THE GOLDEN STANDARD IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE GONE FOR SURE.

• Aww..
Reactions: escape_from_hell
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
well shit. i guess i wasted my $26. every time i start messing around with all these chemicals, fent, heroin, SN i START THING MORE AND MORE THAT THE GUN IS THE GOLDEN STANDARD IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE GONE FOR SURE.
Hard to argue with shotgun to brainstem.

However, no reason to not be drunk and high as fuck as well.
If I jump or gun, I will will be as out of it as possible but only after having everything in place to have high chance of success.

Reactions: tpboy