• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Hey, this is my Sn plan, I'll be doing the 48Hrs regime
I also have some questions I'd really appreciate somebody could help me with
Please, suggest if any changes are required

Day 1Meds:Clonazepam:
8:00 am10mg Meto1mg
12:00 am0.5mg
4:00 pm10mg Meto0.5mg
8:00 pm1mg
12:00 am10mg Meto1mg
Day 2Meds:Clonazepam:
12:00 pmStart Fasting0.5mg
10:00 pmStop Drinking1mg
11:00 pm1000mg Tylenol1mg
11:15 pm30mg Meto
11:25 pm1mg
12:00 am25gr SN on 50ml Room temp tap water
After SnSecond cup of 25gr SN on 50ml if I vomit

Questions
1) I weight around 70kg, is the Sn dose ok for me?
2) Is the liquid fast ok, or should it be 4 hours prior the Sn?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Last edited:
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Seems good. I'm just confused why are you taking clonezo throughout the 2 day regime? Also I would add propranolol for tachycardia. Only if you feel you can't take it or else ignore. Surprised not many are answering or replying to these kind of threads anymore.

I'm thinking about taking 20g of sn as I'm probably not weight too much. Also I think 4 hours of water fasting is fine if you can do it (I think I can so I will).

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight
Upvote 0
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Seems good. I'm just confused why are you taking clonezo throughout the 2 day regime? Also I would add propranolol for tachycardia. Only if you feel you can't take it or else ignore. Surprised not many are answering or replying to these kind of threads anymore.

I'm thinking about taking 20g of sn as I'm probably not weight too much. Also I think 4 hours of water fasting is fine if you can do it (I think I can so I will).
I just googled clonezo. It says it helps with panic and anxiety. Is that the reason?

I am not knowledgeable with this stuff at all though

By the way, what is the Tylenol for? Is it for pain relief? If so, which pain(s) were you targeting it for?

And meto is to reduce vomit, right? What about the one to reduce stomach acid? Does meto also work for acid, or is it something else?

• Love
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know whether Clonazepam is a strong benzo or not but it looks a lot to me. Are you sure this amount of Clonazepam doesn't knock you out before you take the SN?
I just googled clonezo. It says it helps with panic and anxiety. Is that the reason?

Benzos are used to calm down and in the best case to fall asleep soon after SN ingestion. But too many benzos can knock you out making you unable to take the 2nd glass, in case of vomiting.

Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I don't know whether Clonazepam is a strong benzo or not but it looks a lot to me. Are you sure this amount of Clonazepam doesn't knock you out before you take the SN?
This amount taken at 4-hour intervals won't knock someone out unless they're way below the average weight class. Although, I would say that it's not really necessary to take Clonazepam for day 1, unless you're worried about SI kicking in that early. Clonazepam also has a fairly high half-life compared to some of the other fast-acting benzos, so I would also take that into account.

Upvote 0
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023

By the way, what is the Tylenol for? Is it for pain relief? If so, which pain(s) were you targeting it for?

And meto is to reduce vomit, right? What about the one to reduce stomach acid? Does meto also work for acid, or is it something else?
As far as I know there can be slight pain you might feel in the head and sometimes other parts too. I have in a very rear case that one can even feel stomachache. So it's better adding a minimum dosage of pain killer like ibuprofen and paracetamol.

I don't know if Meto also works for acid, but antacid should do that job. In my personal opinion antacid doesn't seem necessary, but it doesn't mean it is right. You should do what you think is correct for your body. Well doing a through research is what I mean.

Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023

Thank you for replying, it's because of my OCD which I suffer second by second because of the intrusive thoughts, I've been on Clonazepam for quite some time and built tolerance to 2mg, I start feeling something at 4mg so if I wanna pass out quick I would try 6mg, I can stay awake with 4mg until very late at night, that's the reason I'm considering 6mg, maybe I'll do 5mg instead
I don't have any advice but I wish you all the best in your plans. I hope it's as painless as it can get for you ❤️
Thank you!!!!

Pretty much. And Tylenol is Paracetamol and it's one of the recommended meds in the guide. Meto is to prevent vomit but there's no guarantee you won't vomit so that's why extra glasses are for. I don't know if it reduces stomach acid but I won't be taking Acid reducers since they are not recommended anymore.
I can't advise but seems you're getting good advise.
Thank you either way!!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sanction
Upvote 0
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Hey, this is my Sn plan, I'll be doing the 48Hrs regime
I also have some questions I'd really appreciate somebody could help me with
Please, suggest if any changes are required

Day 1Meds:Clonazepam:
12:00 am0.5mg
12:00 am10mg Meto1mg
Day 2Meds:Clonazepam:
12:00 pmStart Fasting0.5mg
10:00 pmStop Drinking1mg
11:00 pm1000mg Tylenol1mg
11:15 pm30mg Meto
11:25 pm1mg
12:00 am25gr SN on 50ml Room temp tap water
After SnSecond cup of 25gr SN on 50ml if I vomit

Questions
1) I weight around 70kg, is the Sn dose ok for me?
2) Is the liquid fast ok, or should it be 4 hours prior the Sn?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks
25 Grams is good for your weight. I think the whole regimen is good :)

• Love
Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023

Benzos are used to calm down and in the best case to fall asleep soon after SN ingestion. But too many benzos can knock you out making you unable to take the 2nd glass, in case of vomiting.
It is, I'm on 2mg rn which just give me tickles, 4mg should be my prescribed dose, so I'm guessing 6mg in total would be a better way to handle anxiety and prevent SI, Ocd won't let me sleep until 4 Am so I'm not worried this dose will instantly make me fall unconscious, still I want to be able to drink the second glass if needed so maybe I'll stick to 5mg overall, I hope I manage to take the second glass though it's known people don't get to drink the second one
This amount taken at 4-hour intervals won't knock someone out unless they're way below the average weight class. Although, I would say that it's not really necessary to take Clonazepam for day 1, unless you're worried about SI kicking in that early. Clonazepam also has a fairly high half-life compared to some of the other fast-acting benzos, so I would also take that into account.
I'm a low weight, yet I can be on 4mg of Clonazepam and still manage to stay awake for quite a extended period of time, I don't think it has something to do with your weight but more with the tolerance, I'm taking 4mg the day before to know what's best for me to take the following day, I'm actually more worried about the SN dosage tbh
As far as I know there can be slight pain you might feel in the head and sometimes other parts too. I have in a very rear case that one can even feel stomachache. So it's better adding a minimum dosage of pain killer like ibuprofen and paracetamol.

I don't know if Meto also works for acid, but antacid should do that job. In my personal opinion antacid doesn't seem necessary, but it doesn't mean it is right. You should do what you think is correct for your body. Well doing a through research is what I mean.
Yes that's why Paracetamol is on the recommendations, 1000mg will do, Meto is as Antiemetic, you need it to keep SN in for longer before throwing up so more of it gets absorbed, taking it won't prevent vomit though, it's very rare not to vomit your first glass, I could be wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I'm a low weight, yet I can be on 4mg of Clonazepam and still manage to stay awake for quite a extended period of time, I don't think it has something to do with your weight but more with the tolerance, I'm taking 4mg the day before to know what's best for me to take the following day, I'm actually more worried about the SN dosage tbh
I think the SN dosage is alright based on the stuff I've read so far. In fact, the recommended dosage is considered an overkill if it's fully absorbed, but it's mostly recommended so throwing up isn't an issue.

As for the Clonazepam, I think it's fine if you're taking it the first day to see how it affects you. Good call. Reminder though, from my experience with Clonazepam and several blackouts, sometimes the barrier between staying awake and fully blacking out is very little. So being able to stay awake for an extended period of time isn't really a good metric for how much your body is used to. I would suggest that you see what makes you feel comfortable and helps with your OCD and stick to that dosage instead of overtly increasing it a lot. If you're comfortable with 4mg then I think 6mg should be okay, but only if 4mg doesn't make you feel like you're heavily sedated.

Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
25 Grams is good for your weight. I think the whole regimen is good :)
Thank you!! Maybe I'll just take a few less grams just in case. I don't think it will make that much of a difference.

Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I think the SN dosage is alright based on the stuff I've read so far. In fact, the recommended dosage is considered an overkill if it's fully absorbed, but it's mostly recommended so throwing up isn't an issue.

As for the Clonazepam, I think it's fine if you're taking it the first day to see how it affects you. Good call. Reminder though, from my experience with Clonazepam and several blackouts, sometimes the barrier between staying awake and fully blacking out is very little. So being able to stay awake for an extended period of time isn't really a good metric for how much your body is used to. I would suggest that you see what makes you feel comfortable and helps with your OCD and stick to that dosage instead of overtly increasing it a lot. If you're comfortable with 4mg then I think 6mg should be okay, but only if 4mg doesn't make you feel like you're heavily sedated.
I know, the most probable thing is that we'll vomit either way, so maybe we don't have to worry that much about an overkill dosage, it might help to absorbe more SN before throwing up, I think Clonazepam effects vary from one person to another, I've never had a blackout taking Clonazepam, personally it just relaxes me, I'll try experimenting with different dosages the following days to see what's the best option, if there's something I have to consider is the interaction between Meto and Clonazepam, since they could make you feel more dizzy, drowsy and somnolent all together
I think you can get away with 20. I'm about 230lbs, so I'm thinking either 30 or 35
Maybe I'll be taking 22, I don't know, I like that number lol, besides, the more SN you take the more chances to Ctb I guess

Last edited:
Upvote 0