• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hi. Super quick question . I don't have any at the moment but was maybe gonna try and get some more SN. When the paramedics spoke to me they asked if I knew how it worked - and proceeded to run through the medical process of what it does to the body - they said it causes fits & seizures ( are they the same thing? ) is that an inevitable part of the dying process with this method? Or only likely for some people ? Or where they just trying to scare me off doing it ?

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hi. Super quick question . I don't have any at the moment but was maybe gonna try and get some more SN. When the paramedics spoke to me they asked if I knew how it worked - and proceeded to run through the medical process of what it does to the body - they said it causes fits & seizures ( are they the same thing? ) is that an inevitable part of the dying process with this method? Or only likely for some people ? Or where they just trying to scare me off doing it ?
Can happen, not painful though and may happen when you are unconscious. Not sue exactly what they said to you but obviously they were not promoting you to do it.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Can happen, not painful though and may happen when you are unconscious. Not sue exactly what they said to you but obviously they were not promoting you to do it.
ok, well I didnt know you could fit-is that basically the same thing as sezuires? must feel horrible. But yeah fine if yr unconscious-as long as you wouldnt be making noises, like thrashing or from yr mouth-that people could hear. oh yea they were def trying to scare me with their tone- I have got a distinct impression of pure annoyance/ anger from ambulance people after previous attempts-i guess beause they go around saving lives-maybe they consider it an affront to their profession or something-and perhaps an element of 'time-wasting' or something

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019

From the sounds of it, it seems like you've attempted using SN, but ended up surviving? Sorry to hear things didn't work out. Please don't hesitate to share your experience. In terms of your dosage/ regimen, the overall experience, if you felt any pain, what went wrong, if you suffered damaged health afterwards, and your suggestions for other people. Will be extremely helpful. Much thanks

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It is a dying process, your body is being starved of oxygen so it will react. Have to have some faith that it is in the PPH because it is relatively peaceful to you

Reactions: color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
A "fit" is more or less a slang term for seizure, so yes, they are the same thing.
News for you, seizures often occur when the body is in the process of dying.
They can happen, no matter what your method: hanging, inert gas, SN, etc.
Not to worry, seizures do not cause pain.
I once knew an epileptic who would have seizures in front of me.
I ask him if it hurt.
He said he didn't even know he was having one until after it is over, so no, no pain.
For ctb, you are long unconscious before seizures start, if they occur at all.

Reactions: Stan
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
From the sounds of it, it seems like you've attempted using SN, but ended up surviving? Sorry to hear things didn't work out. Please don't hesitate to share your experience. In terms of your dosage/ regimen, the overall experience, if you felt any pain, what went wrong, if you suffered damaged health afterwards, and your suggestions for other people. Will be extremely helpful. Much thanks
I posted about my experience- it got intercepted and taken away from me- but they all freaked out 'in case ' I had taken any- even though they weighed it and it was all there.

Reactions: sanction