confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone so I'm new on here I had been reading some of these threads for a few days now, and finally decided to make an account since I have lots of questions on the SN method.
A little bit about me I was diagnosed with anxiety, depression & cyclothymia but I can't afford a psychiatrist to prescribe me meds and I really can't stand the anxiety or mood swings anymore And they're interfering with my daily life Im scared to even get a job and I just overall no longer want to be in this world I have so many question because I'm so scared of failing.

So here are my questions:
-how painless is it really?

-are the AE and propranolol really necessary?Can i successfully do it without them?

-how trustworthy is the inhousepharmacy site? Or does anyone have site they recommend that won't get me in trouble(I live in the US)

-how long does it take? (I read different times from different people) I live at home with my parents so I need to time it to avoid being discovered before it's done.

-if any of you brave souls have tried it what does it taste like?

-has anyone ever failed using this method if so what is the most common reason people fail?

Thank you guys in advance

Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, virginiawoolf86 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The only thing I know is that it takes from 10 to 30 minutes to have en effect.
pain? yes maybe, you'll have convulsions and start like feeling to throw up (antiemetics are important here) but after that you'll end up unconsciouss.

Btw, SN will be my method too. I guess I'll just have a chance at it and if I fail, the other option is psych ward forever and ever!

Reactions: ansiedad
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
About the pain question there was a thread recently about this if you wanna give that a look: LINK

In the end SN is a poison and the bare minimum you really need. I believe people have succeeded with just SN alone or SN and a pain reliever - I plan on just going with SN and ibuprofen. The antiemetic is very helpful and probably the most important addition to the SN you could take but it's isn't actually necessary and people have actually still puked with it. You're likely going to puke so having a second SN dose may be helpful.
Propranolol is just to stop the tachycardia symptom. Shouldn't hurt but your heart will be beating a lot.

As said above I think it takes about 10-30 minutes or so before you pass out. I think if you are awake longer you're more likely to experience a seizure. However the actual dying part I think can take up to a few hours,

I made some SN/water mixture and after a day or so when I'm pretty sure the SN wasn't nitrite anymore I did dip my finger in for a taste. It's pretty salty. I think it's recommended to swish some mouth wash around to numb your tongue or suck on some candy afterwards. Or drinking with a straw.

People have failed and there is a post that compiles failures and successes in google docs which you can check for yourself: LINK
Seems like being found early was a main reason for failure.

-edit no idea about the pharmacy question btw.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mirko, virginiawoolf86 and 3 others
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
The only thing I know is that it takes from 10 to 30 minutes to have en effect.
pain? yes maybe, you'll have convulsions and start like feeling to throw up (antiemetics are important here) but after that you'll end up unconsciouss.

Btw, SN will be my method too. I guess I'll just have a chance at it and if I fail, the other option is psych ward forever and ever!
I'd like to avoid the psych ward I read reviews from the ones around me and they don't sound pleasant at all
About the pain question there was a thread recently about this if you wanna give that a look: LINK

In the end SN is a poison and the bare minimum you really need. I believe people have succeeded with just SN alone or SN and a pain reliever - I plan on just going with SN and ibuprofen. The antiemetic is very helpful and probably the most important addition to the SN you could take but it's isn't actually necessary and people have actually still puked with it. You're likely going to puke so having a second SN dose may be helpful.
Propranolol is just to stop the tachycardia symptom. Shouldn't hurt but your heart will be beating a lot.

As said above I think it takes about 10-30 minutes or so before you pass out. I think if you are awake longer you're more likely to experience a seizure. However the actual dying part I think can take up to a few hours,

I made some SN/water mixture and after a day or so when I'm pretty sure the SN wasn't nitrite anymore I did dip my finger in for a taste. It's pretty salty. I think it's recommended to swish some mouth wash around to numb your tongue or suck on some candy afterwards. Or drinking with a straw.

People have failed and there is a post that compiles failures and successes in google docs which you can check for yourself: LINK
Seems like being found early was a main reason for failure.

-edit no idea about the pharmacy question btw.
Thank you so much for your thorough response, you're awesome! For the 2nd dose how much Sn are you planning to add?

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad and WornOutLife
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Thank you so much for your thorough response, you're awesome! For the 2nd dose how much Sn are you planning to add?
A full second dose. I saw it recommended to do 20 grams if you consider yourself an average weight so I will have two 20 gram mixtures since I'm likely going to puke after the first.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would probably prepare 2-3 doses. Each one 20-25g SN. I've observed SN deaths and heard about observations a lot and usually there was no pain reported and it was always peaceful. Vomitting happens quite often but it's not really painful. Ususally people die even with vomitting and without taking a second dose. It just depends on how long you can keep the SN down. Meto helps you absorbing SN faster but just SN alone is enough to ctb. For some people it's more peaceful and for some less, it's hard to predict.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, it's_all_a_game, Defenestration and 5 others
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Hi everyone so I'm new on here I had been reading some of these threads for a few days now, and finally decided to make an account since I have lots of questions on the SN method.
A little bit about me I was diagnosed with anxiety, depression & cyclothymia but I can't afford a psychiatrist to prescribe me meds and I really can't stand the anxiety or mood swings anymore And they're interfering with my daily life Im scared to even get a job and I just overall no longer want to be in this world I have so many question because I'm so scared of failing.

-are the AE and propranolol really necessary?Can i successfully do it without them?

-how trustworthy is the inhousepharmacy site? Or does anyone have site they recommend that won't get me in trouble(I live in the US)

-how long does it take? (I read different times from different people) I live at home with my parents so I need to time it to avoid being discovered before it's done.

-has anyone ever failed using this method if so what is the most common reason people fail?

Thank you guys in advance
I used an app called 98point6. It costs $30 for 3 months plus an additional dollar per visit. I got my meto and beta-blocker scripts from there. They send it to your pharmacy and you pick it up. No problems at all.

B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Perhaps a strange question, but does anyone know how you would look after SN for the people left behind? Very altered? I wonder what is more peaceful-looking after - SN or N?

Reactions: confused-gemini
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Perhaps a strange question, but does anyone know how you would look after SN for the people left behind? Very altered? I wonder what is more peaceful-looking after - SN or N?
I don't know about N but the SN megathread says this:

"As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis."

So you may be a bit discolored which isn't really weird for dead bodies anyways but it shouldn't look very gruesome or violent. I think I have heard of some case where people had some foam at the mouth but I've literally only seen that mentioned once so not sure if that's common.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Keto and confused-gemini
B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
thanks for the info

Reactions: confused-gemini and lucacaro
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
reletively painless, mostly vomiting, some chest discomforate from the increased heart rate
yes you dont need them
i bought mines from amazon
like 10 minutes, pass out shortly after
its salty
most common failure was being founded

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, it's_all_a_game, mirko and 1 other person
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
I used an app called 98point6. It costs $30 for 3 months plus an additional dollar per visit. I got my meto and beta-blocker scripts from there. They send it to your pharmacy and you pick it up. No problems at all.
I suck at lying what did you say you had in order to get it?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I told her that I have suffered from migraines and have recently been stomach sick and have been vomiting everytime that I have a migraine. I also said that my sister gets migraines as well and vomits as well and is helped a great deal with a meto.

• Love
Reactions: confused-gemini
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020

"As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis."

So you may be a bit discolored which isn't really weird for dead bodies anyways but it shouldn't look very gruesome or violent. I think I have heard of some case where people had some foam at the mouth but I've literally only seen that mentioned once so not sure if that's common.
That is really good
I wonder if CTB by SN could be like natural dying?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
That is really good
I wonder if CTB by SN could be like natural dying?
Hmm well natural dying is subjective. For example obits often list "died of natural causes" but that can be many things like heart gave out , lungs failed due to some non disease reason, etc

but it seems to me like the ultimate SN effect is similar to what mainstream media refer to as natural causes, but it's likely to be prefixed with some vomiting and throat : stomach pain even with meto

Reactions: Keto
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Hmm well natural dying is subjective. For example obits often list "died of natural causes" but that can be many things like heart gave out , lungs failed due to some non disease reason, etc

but it seems to me like the ultimate SN effect is similar to what mainstream media refer to as natural causes, but it's likely to be prefixed with some vomiting and throat : stomach pain even with meto
My plan is to CTB in my home while wife is visiting her family.

I will do my best to make it as "natural" due to heart attack or dyspnea, by hiding all medicaments I used and drinking all SN liquid or pour it in the ground.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
My plan is to CTB in my home while wife is visiting her family.

I will do my best to make it as "natural" due to heart attack or dyspnea, by hiding all medicaments I used and drinking all SN liquid or pour it in the ground.
It's a good idea but one problem is you are likely to turn the blue color. The abnormal death combined with the blue color in my view is going to make it very likely your family is going to call for a full autopsy. Hell, they can likely find out what happened via google.

Reactions: confused-gemini, NegativeSymptoms and Keto
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Does the kind of antacid matter? Is Tums strong enough?

London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021

I also had wondered on how left looking and came across autopsy pics in some scientific journal which is never a good idea. Will be more careful checking publication next time. It will sound odd and superficial to some but looking 'good' when i go and when found has at times become a big thing. In our family as a woman you literally wouldn't be seen dead without some slap applied ! It's a class thing. Plus tradition in my family is open coffin. But most of call I dont want to distress my adult children when viewing the body.

I think of gases because of this but have had all the gear in place before and it's both hard to hide and I have physical disability which affects my dexterity. If was allowed assistance if couldn't get N it would probably be chosen method over SN because my understanding is would look more natural in death

Last edited: