L

lmaooo

Jul 11, 2022
Hello,

Does anyone know if taking MDMA several hours before trying the SN method would have any adverse effects on the SN? I don't plan on eating food before taking the MDMA or the SN.

Also, is flualprazolam a good "sedative" choice to use for when I take the SN?

So for example, if I were to take MDMA at ~7AM and then begin the SN regimen around 12PM, do you think the SN would still work as intended? (I can post more details if this isn't enough information.)

Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
I mean its difficult to say, ive never seen MDMA being mentioned with SN before. As far as i can tell it wont actually interact to make you fail by itself, but its a strong stimulant, and on top of that will increase your chance of vomiting massively. An empty stomach with nothing but SN and MDMA will not settle nicely

Reactions: lmaooo
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Hello,

Does anyone know if taking MDMA several hours before trying the SN method would have any adverse effects on the SN? I don't plan on eating food before taking the MDMA or the SN.

Also, is flualprazolam a good "sedative" choice to use for when I take the SN?

So for example, if I were to take MDMA at ~7AM and then begin the SN regimen around 12PM, do you think the SN would still work as intended? (I can post more details if this isn't enough information.)

Thank you!
I appreciate this question and like this idea. I recently did LSD and thought I'd want to incorporate it into my method. At the time I wished I had my method available, as I felt ready.

MDMA would be better imo as it's typically not as intense as LSD. I def would be more attentive and less likely to mess up my method.

I personally don't feel it would induce vomiting, at least in my experience of them outside of ctb. But, I'm accustomed to them. Mileage may vary.

I'm curious if any info comes up on this.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I appreciate this question and like this idea. I recently did LSD and thought I'd want to incorporate it into my method. At the time I wished I had my method available, as I felt ready.

MDMA would be better imo as it's typically not as intense as LSD. I def would be more attentive and less likely to mess up my method.

I personally don't feel it would induce vomiting, at least in my experience of them outside of ctb. But, I'm accustomed to them. Mileage may vary.

I'm curious if any info comes up on this.
I wouldn't mix them. You are gonna feel high heart rate on sn. I'm not sure it's gonna react well with MDMA as it increases heart rate as well

Reactions: lmaooo and AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I wouldn't mix them. You are gonna feel high heart rate on sn. I'm not sure it's gonna react well with MDMA as it increases heart rate as well
Frankly, increased heart rate is not a concern for me in end times. I'm ok with that.

L

lmaooo

Jul 11, 2022
I mean its difficult to say, ive never seen MDMA being mentioned with SN before. As far as i can tell it wont actually interact to make you fail by itself, but its a strong stimulant, and on top of that will increase your chance of vomiting massively. An empty stomach with nothing but SN and MDMA will not settle nicely
The more I think about it, the more I agree with this. MDMA, especially on an empty stomach, tends to make the effects of anything I ingest while rolling "hit harder," so it only makes sense that the chances of me vomiting from SN would likely increase in this scenario.

I'll probably just roll and eat the day before, and then do SN the following day.

Thank you!

Reactions: Q_Hayley
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Best of luck! And enjoy the roll:)

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and lmaooo