• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gonetoolate

gonetoolate

May 10, 2022
I ordered what I thought was nitrite but instead it was nitrate. I decided I'd try it anyway. Nothing happened. I just woke up in the morning with what felt like a minor hangover. It was pointless and now I'm all the more eager to obtain nitrite but it seems impossible. I am in the US but the places I seem to find say they only deliver to businesses. Anyone know where I can find nitrite that's legit.

E

Eris666

May 2, 2022
you mean it was advertised as Nitrite NaNO2 and they've sent you Nitrate NaNO3?
thats one of my biggest paranoia atm waiting on my SN
getting the wrong substance and either survive and land at the psych ward or die a painfull death
i even have nightmares now of trying to die and it failing again and again 😭

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
Where did you order from? The IC source is your best bet.

Reactions: losing hope
gonetoolate

gonetoolate

May 10, 2022
you mean it was advertised as Nitrite NaNO2 and they've sent you Nitrate NaNO3?
thats one of my biggest paranoia atm waiting on my SN
getting the wrong substance and either survive and land at the psych ward or die a painfull death
i even have nightmares now of trying to die and it failing again and again 😭
No it was advertised correct I just didn't read properly so it was my fault. I guess in the moment I thought so
Home science tools website
Can you tell me what that is?

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
No it was advertised correct I just didn't read properly so it was my fault. I guess in the moment I thought so

Home science tools website

Can you tell me what that is?
Not allowed to outright give sources and also can't PM you as you're a new member. But there is a source referred/abbreviated to as 'IC' that is known to be legit. I'd suggest to do some diggng around.

Reactions: losing hope and wljourney
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Not allowed to outright give sources and also can't PM you as you're a new member. But there is a source referred/abbreviated to as 'IC' that is known to be legit. I'd suggest to do some diggng around.
But can you give us more hint. You don't need to give the full source just some hint

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
But can you give us more hint. You don't need to give the full source just some hint
If you're in the US it's easy to acquire. Hint... use Google.
Click shopping.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and lucy101
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
If you're in the US it's easy to acquire. Hint... use Google.
Click shopping.
Is sn 99% pure food grade the right one ? NaNO2. in granular form, free-flowing and has 0.1% sodium mono and dimethyl naphthalens sulfonates added

• Informative
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Is sn 99% pure food grade the right one ? NaNO2. in granular form, free-flowing and has 0.1% sodium mono and dimethyl naphthalens sulfonates added
I guess you meaning one from DD ..it's legit...what matters is the purity

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Hi I am interesting in using SN as my method and wondered if the IC source delivers to the UK?

Reactions: flowersforalgernon:
J

Jln

Banned ProLifer
May 21, 2022
Sorry to jump in on this thread with a question of my own. Can SN be pressed into a tablet and would that be of any benefit?

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
Sorry to jump in on this thread with a question of my own. Can SN be pressed into a tablet and would that be of any benefit
I'm in no way qualified to answer this. But I think you might need other ingredients to make it hold together, or you could encapsulate it. But either way due to the extra ingredients, plus the increased volume (due to smaller surface area of a tablet vs powder) this could result in the SN being taken into your blood stream more slowly, resulting in a slower death, slower time to pass out etc.

Personally I'd not do it as I want to pass out quickly as possible. 🤷‍♀️ It would work and yes may go down more easily (ie with no taste) just probably the affect on the body would be slower.
The IC source is 99.99% food grade. It has an option for 1x50g packet or 2x50g packets.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
S

SustainedChaos

May 24, 2022
I'm in no way qualified to answer this. But I think you might need other ingredients to make it hold together, or you could encapsulate it. But either way due to the extra ingredients, plus the increased volume (due to smaller surface area of a tablet vs powder) this could result in the SN being taken into your blood stream more slowly, resulting in a slower death, slower time to pass out etc.

Personally I'd not do it as I want to pass would quickly. 🤷‍♀️ It would work and yes may go down more easily (ie with no taste) just probably the affect would be slower.

The IC source is 99.99% food grade. It has an option for 1x50g packet or 2x50g packets.
If making a SN tablet could slow the process then would mixing it into a drink do the same?

Also do you know anything about the toxicity of SN- if used does one become toxic/poisonous to wildlife after?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
If making a SN tablet could slow the process then would mixing it into a drink do the same?

Also do you know anything about the toxicity of SN- if used does one become toxic/poisonous to wildlife after?
Tablets slow down how quickly your body absorbs the SN. Water does a *little* bit, but that's why the guide recommends the smallest amount possible to dissolve.

And yes, SN will be poisonous after. If you threw it up and an animal ingested it, it would be toxic to the animal. That's why I don't want to do it at home. Don't want my dog to come across it at all.

S

SustainedChaos

May 24, 2022
Tablets slow down how quickly your body absorbs the SN. Water does a *little* bit, but that's why the guide recommends the smallest amount possible to dissolve.

And yes, SN will be poisonous after. If you threw it up and an animal ingested it, it would be toxic to the animal. That's why I don't want to do it at home. Don't want my dog to come across it at all.
Sorry super new to this site, haven't found the guide yet. Know where I might find it?

Would the body be toxic I mean?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sorry super new to this site, haven't found the guide yet. Know where I might find it?

Would the body be toxic I mean?
One of the pinned threads in this forum has a resources compilation that includes guides and master threads. The gold standard for SN is Stan's Guide.

As for your body being toxic, I can't say for sure, though. What SN does is poison you by converting your hemoglobin to methemoglobin, this depriving you of oxygen. You die of hypoxia. You'll look blue from cyanosis. I think the only thing that's really toxic is the SN itself. If that's already been absorbed into your bloodstream, I'm not sure what impact it would have on other animals that encounter you. Someone smarter than I am should weigh in. Otherwise, I can do some research and get back to you.

S

SustainedChaos

May 24, 2022
One of the pinned threads in this forum has a resources compilation that includes guides and master threads. The gold standard for SN is Stan's Guide.

As for your body being toxic, I can't say for sure, though. What SN does is poison you by converting your hemoglobin to methemoglobin, this depriving you of oxygen. You die of hypoxia. You'll look blue from cyanosis. I think the only thing that's really toxic is the SN itself. If that's already been absorbed into your bloodstream, I'm not sure what impact it would have on other animals that encounter you. Someone smarter than I am should weigh in. Otherwise, I can do some research and get back to you.
Thank you, that's very helpful. I'll definitely continue to look into it, but you don't need to go and do extra research for me, I appreciate the offer though.

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021

Yes mixing into a drink definitely would make it slower. You do obviously need some liquid for it to go down, but you're advised to mix into as little liquid as you can. And only water.

Personally I'd suggest not drinking anything in the 2-3 hours leading up to ingestion of the SN (as well as the 8 hour fast), to limit the contents in the stomach.

With regard to being toxic, based on what I know I would hazard a guess as say that no, the body is not particularly toxic afterward. I'd suggest to do more research on it before taking my word on that. But here's a good place to start: before SN was picked up as a potential suicide method, it was actually being researched for use in controlling / culling feral pig populations in the US. I remember reading an extract that said the meat of the poisoned pigs was still ok to consume by humans. I would assume this is because the nitrite turns into nitrate in the body? But yeah, that's probably where I'd look for an answer on that anyway. If the pig meat isn't toxic then I'm sure human meat wouldn't be toxic either. You could email the companies posing as somebody just interested in their product and ask them for clarification on this perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and SustainedChaos
J

javan12

May 23, 2022

Personally I'd not do it as I want to pass out quickly as possible. 🤷‍♀️ It would work and yes may go down more easily (ie with no taste) just probably the affect on the body would be slower.

If you don't mind. Would you be able to pm me with the IC source so I can order mine

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
If you don't mind. Would you be able to pm me with the IC source so I can order mine
Could someone also please PM a legit source for sodium nitrite that delivers to the uk? I've heard of IC Source for SN but not sure what that means (even considering the hints above).

Reactions: akana