• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
Can I just drink SN straight with plain water without anything else? Maybe some sleeping pills. I've got ambien and that's about it. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
From my understanding you can but your body's natural instinct will try to vomit it out. You'd need an anti-emetic to prevent that. There's a chance you might succeed regardless. There's a whole FAQ on this topic if you search function. Hope this helps!

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Can I just drink SN straight with plain water without anything else? Maybe some sleeping pills. I've got ambien and that's about it. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
It's certainly possible, especially if you have a strong stomach and rarely vomit.
eg @NeCkDeEp CTB without using anti-emetic. She said she could drink a whole bottle of wine without throwing up, so she felt confident....

However anti-emetics are still recommended if you can get them....
I'll send you some info, which includes some over-the-counter options.....

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Waiting for @Jean4 to come to the rescue

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Yes .

Time sleeping pills so you won't fall asleep before SN.

Read Guide. Stan said nothing is required. Make sure you're knowledgeable with everything. Feel free to talk about your wishes to ctb, and how you feel :hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/