• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
So i just got 1 kg of sn but i need some insight for the amounts to be used. According to stans guide im supposed to take 25 g in 50 ml of waters(im average size) but i wanna make sure im doing it properly, would 5 teaspoons work out to be 25 g? Whats a foolproof to measure 50ml?since water mixed with sn may differ its density...i know this questions may be foolish but i know nothing about measurements and wanna be 100% sure about this

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So i just got 1 kg of sn but i need some insight for the amounts to be used. According to stans guide im supposed to take 25 g in 50 ml of waters(im average size) but i wanna make sure im doing it properly, would 5 teaspoons work out to be 25 g? Whats a foolproof to measure 50ml?since water mixed with sn may differ its density...i know this questions may be foolish but i know nothing about measurements and wanna be 100% sure about this
Better buy a weight scale to measure and do it correctly, why to take risk

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
I bought a digital scale for my sn kit on Amazon for like 12 bucks

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
YEah i think i can burrow a set of scales for the sn g part. As for the water itself changing its quantity, ill go in blind cause i dont wanna look suspicious...maybe converting g to ml may do the trick too.
ON another subject tho, ive seen other peoples comments on sn, some seem scared and even say sn is a painful method. What are your thoughts on this?