• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saddragon

Saddragon

Jun 6, 2024
SN different grades? I finally found a supplier who sell SN in small quantities but they mention two different types of grades which I don't understand. It is either sodium nitrite AR or sodium nitrite CP. I want to order it today because can only book a place to CTB after I got it and I'm going to it do this month. I'm really anxious because I'm running out of time and this is my only chance to buy SN. My second option is to jump but I don't have access to tall buildings and the ones that are close by has security so I can't access that. Please help me, I tried to read up on the differences but I don't have the right background to understand it. I thought of buying some of both and try them but then I might have to go through the whole process to CBT with one type and then the other if it doesn't work but I'd rather do it once and get it over with.

Saddragon

Saddragon

Jun 6, 2024
Hi, thanks for your help. I understand it better.