sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
From my primary care doctor earlier this year…I have 400mg but might only take half.
oh i see. i've heard someone say 400 mg is good enough. but don't take my word for it. this method is very confusing on the forum. everyone says different things. but i think you are as prepared as you can be. it's hard to source everything. do you have heart issues if the doctor prescribed it to you? or did you lie about it to them?

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
oh i see. i've heard someone say 400 mg is good enough. but don't take my word for it. this method is very confusing on the forum. everyone says different things. but i think you are as prepared as you can be. it's hard to source everything. do you have heart issues if the doctor prescribed it to you? or did you lie about it to them?
I wasn't even considering sn back then lol… I didn't ask for it but just randomly got it. I got 450mg total and only took 5(50mg) the bottle has been sitting in my desk for months..

Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I wasn't even considering sn back then lol… I didn't ask for it but just randomly got it. I got 450mg total and only took 5(50mg) the bottle has been sitting in my desk for months..
huh. i was under the impression it's prescribed only if you have a bad heart. i don't know much about it, evidently. i got ivabradine from a cardiologist once. but that's not a beta blocker. it just lowers the bpm, that's all. do you have heart issues? i do have tachycardia. but i was never offered this

E

Elaina

Student
May 16, 2018
I went to my p

Hey I was able to do one of those online teledoc appointments and was able to get a prescription for odansetron(zofran) 4mg which is mentioned in the Ppeh… better than dramamine for sure but apparently meto is still the preferred one. Also I found an old expired prescription for librium(benzo) which I got for alcohol withdrawals 18 months ago…would the addition of these two be good enough to ctb?? Thanks
how did you obtain it? What did you say to the doctor?

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
how did you obtain it? What did you say to the doctor?
I am currently on Prozac for depression and I just said that ever since I started taking it I've had several episodes of nausea after eating…which isn't actually a complete lie. Obviously I didn't tell him I needed it for ctb!

Reactions: Elaina