• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone. I have yet to finalize my protocol, but I am posting how it's shaping up for inputs from the forum. I have to the best of my ability, read and processed and researched, and this here is the sum of best choices as applicable to me.

There are still a lot of things to be done and reckoned with... But at least for the protocol, I am beginning to have some clarity. I still wish I had N, but I also have to be realistic.

I am still waiting for the cimetidine to arrive (I hope it does). I have limited Meto tablets. No access to sedatives or beta blockers and no resources to get them. I am relying on my resolve as a mother and wife to overcome the discomforts of this method for my loved ones' sake.

I have yet to decide between stat and regimen. I think that would largely depend on how that day turns out (I hope it never comes, but I have to be prepared). I will take a test dose of Meto a few days prior. I will only use Paracetamol to mitigate some of the side effects - I read it causes less gastric distress and can potentiate SN. I am also inclined towards simplifying the protocol as much as I can - more moving parts mean more things can go wrong.

Oh, I am also eating almonds - a handful a day. Not strictly as part of the protocol, but because I like it and someone gave me a bag as a gift. I hope it does help the process.

If regimen, I will condense to 24 hours:
  • 8th hour: 10mg Meto
  • 16th hour: 10mg Meto (start of fast)
  • 23th hour: 30g Meto
  • 23:15: 1g Paracetamol
  • 23:30: Cimetidine OR Magnesium Hydroxide
  • 24th hour: 22g SN in 50ml distilled water
If stat, I will remove the 8th and 16th hour dosage, and will start on the 23th hour. I will prepare an extra dose of 20g SN in 50ml water.

I decided on 22g as sort of middle ground between taking too much and increase risk of vomiting, and taking enough to get the job done. I am about 57k.

Question: I have been reading varying opinions on using cimetidine vs magnesium hydroxide. There seem to be pros and cons for both sides. If you had access to both antacids, what would you choose and why? Would also ask for guidance on dosage.

Sorry for the long post. But this also serves as my reference so I have to be thorough. Your corrections, comments, suggestions, violent reactions are very much welcome.

Thank you all so much.

Post tenebras lux.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: notjustyetagain, LegaliseIt! and Terminally ill
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'll be using 800mg Cimetidine. There are a few reasons for that decision. I guess the biggest is I have super easy access and it's really cheap. But also because it was recommended long before Stan brought up magnesium hydroxide. I'm less confident that one is a good fit because while it does reduce stomach acid, it increases water in the intestines. I don't know how that might affect SN absorbtion, but I'd love to not have to worry about possible diarrhea on top of everything else.

Reactions: Euthanza, one4all and SpaceForGrace
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
What is SN?
Welcome
Resources for research
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/
Also, Abbreviations used here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceForGrace and Halo13
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
I'll be using 800mg Cimetidine. There are a few reasons for that decision. I guess the biggest is I have super easy access and it's really cheap. But also because it was recommended long before Stan brought up magnesium hydroxide. I'm less confident that one is a good fit because while it does reduce stomach acid, it increases water in the intestines. I don't know how that might affect SN absorbtion, but I'd love to not have to worry about possible diarrhea on top of everything else.
Makes sense. Thank you so much.

SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
That extra water in the stomach and possible diarrhea - that physical impulse maybe too compelling and irresistible. That's a key insight - thanks again. Will use cimetidine.

Reactions: Euthanza