J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
i would like to know your thoughts on besides following the protocol (considering AE, painkillers, benzo and food regime and fasting) voluntary sleep deprivation.
I ask since i'm very an anxious and even tho i would take benzos i'd wouldn't like to experience any symptom what so ever. So what do you think about voluntary sleep deprivation before, so when times comes and you lay down after the sn drink you fall asleep as consecuence of the mentioned sleep deprivation and the effect of benzos before sn starts acting????

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think it won't do anything in practice.
During CTB you will feel a lot of extreme and probably negative emotions. Even if you don't sleep for 48 hours, it doesn't change much.
Of course you will be more tired, but I don't think it will cause you to lose consciousness faster.
In addition, you will have to deal with SN symptoms, so you won't have "time" to sleep.

If you want to be more calm and want a more pleasant CTB, you can take Benzo (as you mentioned).
Lack of sleep doesn't change anything/very little, in this situation.

Reactions: JustAnx
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
I think it won't do anything in practice.
During CTB you will feel a lot of extreme and probably negative emotions. Even if you don't sleep for 48 hours, it doesn't change much.
Of course you will be more tired, but I don't think it will cause you to lose consciousness faster.
In addition, you will have to deal with SN symptoms, so you won't have "time" to sleep.

If you want to be more calm and want a more pleasant CTB, you can take Benzo (as you mentioned).
Lack of sleep doesn't change anything/very little, in this situation.
I much appreciate your input.

Reactions: Agon321