• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I understand. Do you have a timeline?
Not exactly, I'm fasted enough now I think, ate dinner last night.
Are you sure that this is your only way? It just seems like you're aprehensive. Maybe there are other options and the sleep deprivation is simply keeping you from seeing things properly.

I apologize if this seems dismissive, I promise it isn't, it just seems like you don't want to do this, rather that you feel like you need to. Maybe there are options you can use. I dunno.

Whatever choice you make, I hope you feel at peace with it.
Your read is accurate but I don't see way out

storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Not exactly, I'm fasted enough now I think, ate dinner last night.

Your read is accurate but I don't see way out
There's no one you can call and ask for help, there's no one who will truly take your suffering seriously?

I understand you're at your wit's end and want relief, but you really should be 100% sure this is what you want. If there's any SI while you're here, you'll run the risk of failure. And if you do decide you need an out once you've started, you'll need to act quickly.

Please be safe.

• Love
Reactions: Murt, depressedlover, nosoul and 1 other person
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
There's no one you can call and ask for help, there's no one who will truly take your suffering seriously?

I understand you're at your wit's end and want relief, but you really should be 100% sure this is what you want. If there's any SI while you're here, you'll run the risk of failure. And if you do decide you need an out once you've started, you'll need to act quickly.

Please be safe.
I've burned,all bridges, trying to rest like always just laying here on bed in quiet. Right, but it should be fatal no. I can't think of solution to get out. If I go to the hospital even for sleep help they dont have stuff to help. Really losing it with this little rest, I think this is best right now, sort of counting down hours, I'm too broken to go on I feel, tough to explain.

Please be safe.
Right I know what you mean
I am totally pro choice. And you are expressing that you want to live even a little longer and try. Why do you think they won't believe you about your insomnia? I don't know what country you live in but yes, in many it is difficult for you to be prescribed benzos. Did the klonopin help you sleep either or did you just get it and haven't tried to take it? You haven't gone to check on your insomnia so from what I understand, maybe it's a good idea for you to try it, I'm telling you this only from what I read that maybe you're not ready and maybe insomnia and lack of food is what is affecting you At this moment I totally understand you, that is why I have also spent many days without sleeping or eating and they have been one of the worst moments I have ever experienced, but when I managed to sleep thanks to the benzos and ate well I felt better and I can think everything more clearly. In the end it's your decision and I respect it, but if you want to talk I'm here for you
I take it with sleeping meds, doesn't help. To survive I'd be bed ridden and slowly become demented.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: storeboughtisfine and depressedlover
GoLD_75

GoLD_75

May 3, 2023
i Hope you find peace in this world. You deserve a better way out, but if this is how you see it, rest up. I am thinking of you, nosoul.

• Love
Reactions: nosoul
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Are you still here, nosoul?

If not, I hope you finally found the rest you were desperate for. Please, please, I hope you went peacefully... thinking of you.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Are you still here, nosoul?

If not, I hope you finally found the rest you were desperate for. Please, please, I hope you went peacefully... thinking of you.
I couldn't do it last night, I feel so cowardly because I don't want to be here. I take it trying 2nd half of protocol this morning today is not gonna work? Meto and SN? Moving to another hotel to try again I guess, my suffering is still ever present

• Hugs
Reactions: swaraj, storeboughtisfine and dimstar
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
I couldn't do it last night, I feel so cowardly because I don't want to be here. I take it trying 2nd half of protocol this morning today is not gonna work? Meto and SN? Moving to another hotel to try again I guess, my suffering is still ever present
I'm so sorry that your suffering is persistant. We're here for you.

J

JustALostWanderer

Apr 23, 2023
Could you PM me how you get your benzos? I am having a hard time getting my hands on them.

howl pendragon

howl pendragon

What matters is you, and not the state of you.
May 1, 2023
Really sorry to hear that. Try not to judge yourself, SI can be a b*tch. You are not coward for not doing it yesterday as planned. It is OK to back up a bit and review your steps to CTB.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Any update? Are you still there nosoul?
I'm still here, committed to tomorrow but afraid of failure. I hope I have willpower, I just see no hope in my future without sleeping and eating. Body breaking down and no emotions hope for any of dreams to occur

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy and msocks
L

Loooray

Nov 8, 2022
I'm still here, committed to tomorrow but afraid of failure. I hope I have willpower, I just see no hope in my future without sleeping and eating. Body breaking down and no emotions hope for any of dreams to occur
Just remember you don't need to rush anything. I'm also super afraid of failure.

• Love
Reactions: nosoul and msocks
cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
let us know how it goes, i wish you good luck on the decision you end up making tomorrow. i hope you find peace either way, you absolutely deserve it after what you've gone through. it's best not to rush and make impulsive decisions when it comes to stuff like this, remember that you're not a coward for backing out, it's natural SI

• Love
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi,are you okay?

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Hi,are you okay?
Not really, body and brain I've screwed up as well as life, I'm hoping benzos can help but I wake and literally sit in a quiet room because I don't like any stimulation anymore. Talking to some people makes me want to wait but wait for what, as my health and depression get worse. I have to sleep on it, but I'm sorry to all that I'm this afraid, for me the fallout of failing would be catastrophic. Mental ward for a long time, the damage done because I don't plan on calling for help. Etc
If you can get to the ER in time, you can be administered methylene blue. It gives you a shot at survival depending on how much SN you took.
If I survive the fallout would be horrific, I'm determined not to call for help but I have serious SI issues.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Not really, body and brain I've screwed up as well as life, I'm hoping benzos can help but I wake and literally sit in a quiet room because I don't like any stimulation anymore. Talking to some people makes me want to wait but wait for what, as my health and depression get worse. I have to sleep on it, but I'm sorry to all that I'm this afraid, for me the fallout of failing would be catastrophic. Mental ward for a long time, the damage done because I don't plan on calling for help. Etc

If I survive the fallout would be horrific, I'm determined not to call for help but I have serious SI issues.
Can I pm you?

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Hope you finally get your rest. <3

• Love
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
About to drunk SN some hesitance
Good bye

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo, Owl_07, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 5 others
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
I hope you finally got your peace, friend. I know how hard this has been and how long you've been suffering. Rest well. ♡

D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
@nosoul i hope you succeeded my friend,if yes ,extend a hand for me tonight because my bus is arriving soon.thanks for spending time with me till your last moments.if you're still here then i wish you luck in everything and i will be watching over from the other side from tomorrow most likely.❤️

• Love
Reactions: hiAbbey and l0stc4use
cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
i hope you're at peace now, i'll be thinking about you. goodbye and rest well my friend

• Love
Reactions: azuldelmar
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I was friends with nosoul. Does anyone know if he CTBed?

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I was friends with nosoul. Does anyone know if he CTBed?
He hasnt been on since he said he was taking it. He had all the necessary protocol meds and with how much his body was already deteriorating from lack of sleep and food I'm guessing hes finally able to get the rest he was after. I hope he got his final sleep atleast, you can never be to sure but he was very set on what he was doing.

• Love
Reactions: cherrysquick and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
He hasnt been on since he said he was taking it. He had all the necessary protocol meds and with how much his body was already deteriorating from lack of sleep and food I'm guessing hes finally able to get the rest he was after. I hope he got his final sleep atleast, you can never be to sure but he was very set on what he was doing.
Yeah I was shocked that he hasn't been on since Wednesday. He didn't say goodbye so I didn't think he went though with it until I saw his updated posts here :notsure: Yeah he was struggling a lot, I really hope he went in peace.

• Love
Reactions: dimstar
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Sorry that this world could not keep you safe :(

I hope you are at peace now <3

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I hope you finally are able to get the rest you couldn't get in this life.