Day 3
12pm - 10 mg meto
20:30- 20mg meto
20:40 - 800mg tagamet
20:55 - 8 1mg lorezapam
21:25 - make two cups of SN 16.5 grams each measured on scales
21:30- drink SN

Hopefully peaceful bus outta this joke

Just currently debating whether or not to see my family one last time (I haven't seen them in 2-3months) or whether that will just make me feel worst about my decision and also whether or not that there is point in going for a last hike before ctb when it's sorta k
Irrelevant once sleeping after ctb? Opinions would be great?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Datenasdas, done_so_done, Soul and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If you'd enjoy a hike, then I vote for going on one. The family ... I reckon you have to decide for yourself. (I wouldn't risk it.)

In your itinerary there seems to be a long wait between the lorazepam and preparing/taking the SN. I'd be worried about getting too sleepy to do it right - or are you familiar with how your body reacts to this dose of lorazepam?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
L

lostdiamond

Jun 24, 2019
If you'd enjoy a hike, then I vote for going on one. The family ... I reckon you have to decide for yourself. (I wouldn't risk it.)

In your itinerary there seems to be a long wait between the lorazepam and preparing/taking the SN. I'd be worried about getting too sleepy to do it right - or are you familiar with how your body reacts to this dose of lorazepam?
Tbh I haven't taken any benzos for a couple of years but back then I used to take diazis and xananx all the time, some times 10-20 2mgs in a night so I just was scared if I take them any time after they might not be in effect in time for the SN.

I don't have enough to experiment with either I only have those 8 :( I did take a 7.5mg zoplacone last night and that didn't really do too much

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I would probably make the batches of SN before I take the benzos, and I'd keep them close in case I got sleepy faster than anticipated.

I'm sorry you're contemplating this. x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
My plan is as follows

Day 1
10am - 10mg meto
6pm - 10mg meto
1am - 10mg meto

Day 2
10am - 10mg meto
6pm - 10mg meto
1am - 10mg meto

Day 3
12pm - 10 mg meto
20:00 - 20mg meto
21:10 - 800mg tagamet
21:15 - 8 1mg lorezapam
21:50 - make two cups of SN 16.5 grams each measured on scales
22:00 - drink SN
If you don't mind, I have two questions about your plan.

The first would be, why do you take Meto over 36 hours and then take a break of 23 hours? Doesn't that make the first 36 hours completely obsolete?

The second would be, why do you take the last dose meto two hours and not one hour before SN? Considering that the duration of action is only 1-2 hours, wouldn't the effect be gone if you took the SN two hours later?

I'm a bit confused about your timing in general. 1 AM on day 1 would be on day 2, wouldn't it? And 12 PM on day 3 would be on day 2?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
L

lostdiamond

Jun 24, 2019
I was under the impression meto accumulates in your system. The break between times taking should be 8 hours so I picked times based on the time I'm likely to be awake. And the break between the last on 2nd day and the 12pm on third day is only 17 hrs

And oops yeah that's a mistake all the times following from the meto should be 20:10 etc

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I'm confused! LoL. But I thought this might be useful for you:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/antiemetic-regimens-ahead-vs-stat.17822/

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I was under the impression meto accumulates in your system. The break between times taking should be 8 hours so I picked times based on the time I'm likely to be awake. And the break between the last on 2nd day and the 12pm on third day is only 17 hrs

And oops yeah that's a mistake all the times following from the meto should be 20:10 etc
Sorry, my mistake I confused 12 PM with 12 AM... I am only used to the 24 hour format. Apologies.

But still the meto should degrade again if you leave a break of 17 hours. Meto has only a half-life of 6 hours.
This is also shown by the thread that @Soul kindly posted.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Faen

Faen

Oct 9, 2018
Why are you taking lorazepam/benzos? Does it help with becoming unconscious?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
35 minutes isn't a whole lot of time for the benzos to kick in. If it were me, I'd do it 60 mins ahead, and Take the SN if I felt it kicking in early.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
35 minutes isn't a whole lot of time for the benzos to kick in. If it were me, I'd do it 60 mins ahead, and Take the SN if I felt it kicking in early.

I guess it depends on the individual's reaction to the specific type of benzo, but I'll probably mix the SN before taking them, and then take the SN when the benzos start kicking in.