• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
My[M21] D-day is coming, I've already set everything I need, I think. SN plus Benzos and Antiemetics.

But after trying to hang(Partial Hanging) me for over a week and failing I started to questing things. I'm too afraid of another failed attempt. And it's so sad because the only thing I really want is just to go. So my plan is to follow the SN plan (as the guide here explains) and then just wait with a noose (slipknot) on my neck, so when I'll faint the rope does the job. And if not, the SN will.

killing one bird with two stones.

What do you think? Any tips about SN will be more than welcome.
If I won't respond to this post after three days my suicide attempt was successful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Steven88, Josef2000 and yive
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Have you read the mega thread for SN? I think that covers everything to be honest. Although you seem to know what you're doing.

I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Hidan Smith
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Have you read the mega thread for SN? I think that covers everything to be honest. Although you seem to know what you're doing.

I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make ❤️
Thank you so much, my good friend.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can see the validity of the combination. It does make it a for sure. My concern is being nauseous, vomiting, and feeling too weak to stand and deal with chilling in a noose to top it off. It sounds like it would increase the discomfort of both methods.

Reactions: Pookie, Fehler and Hidan Smith
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I can see the validity of the combination. It does make it a for sure. My concern is being nauseous, vomiting, and feeling too weak to stand and deal with chilling in a noose to top it off. It sounds like it would increase the discomfort of both methods.
Thank you so much for opening my eyes to it. I will think about how to deal with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think this too. Are you wanting to include hanging because you like the idea of using the method, or just to be sure?

I worry if you may get weak or something and fall/hang in the noose wrongly and accidentally suffer feeling the suffocation or pain in the last moments?

Reactions: Hidan Smith and Ghost2211
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I think this too. Are you wanting to include hanging because you like the idea of using the method, or just to be sure?

I worry if you may get weak or something and fall/hang in the noose wrongly and accidentally suffer suffocation in the last moments?
I just want to make sure. Life's too scary for me, more than death. So when I think about waking up in the morning or suffering from suffocation, the first one is far away more painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyManForever, deleted, yive and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I just want to make sure. Life's too scary for me, more than death. So when I think about waking up in the morning or suffering from suffocation, the first one is far away more painful.
I hope it goes well if you go through with it using both methods.

I do not think it is necessary to hang too, unless you wanted.

Reactions: Hidan Smith and Ghost2211
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I hope it goes well if you go through with it using both methods.

I do not think it is necessary to hang too, unless you wanted.
I really don't want it. I would love to just lay in bed and sleep. But I'm too afraid of another failed attempt.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I really don't want it. I would love to just lay in bed and sleep. But I'm too afraid of another failed attempt.
I imagine.

If you do not want it. It is not necessary to include another method with SN. People who have failed with SN were caught ahead of time with it or during the act of taking it maybe shortly after, and then went to the hospital for treatment. There is a guide to follow of course and you know about it, and read through it and past threads about SN?

I understand worrying about it. I know a lot of medical and biology stuff and this helps me in understanding it better.. and I would still even worry about it, however irrational it may seem to be to me?

If not delivered to emergency medical services for treatment, I do not see how it could fail when the guide is followed.

Vomiting right after taking it is probably the primary concern. SN is rapidly absorbed though.