• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I finally decided to order SN today. I don't intend to use it until I am ready to do so. But when I am ready I will go with the stat dose method I might take meto the day before to make sure I have no effects from it.

i will cease food 12 hours before SN
i will stop drinking 5 hours SN

I will take 30mg meto 45- 60 minutes before SN along with 1000mg paracetamol . Not sure if I will take a antacid or not.
Mix 25g of SN into 50ml of water probably use a straw to help to drink the mixture.
I am making this post to make sure I have listed everything correctly.

I have not set a date or anything for this. At least I will SN for when the time comes. Have to find a good place to hide the SN until I am ready to use it as my house mate seems to think that can look my personal belongings.

i don't know if I will go elsewhere or just use the SN at home to CTB in my own bed a little worried about making nosies during the process I doubt my housemate would hear my breathing change maybe if I was to vomit at some point that could alert my housemate.

. I just wanted to make sure I have the SN. I used click and collect for the delivery of it as well to be sure I am the person who receives the delivery rather than my housemate.

so many people on this forum seem to be very caring and friendly it's nice to see so many friendly people here In the forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, autumnal, highlyvolatile and 2 others
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
I ordered mine for the same reason- so I had it when I was ready. It's waiting for me, tucked away in the closet. Can you put it in the back of a clothing drawer or something?

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Try to do a multiple day water fast. It will make the process of death come sooner

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I ordered mine for the same reason- so I had it when I was ready. It's waiting for me, tucked away in the closet. Can you put it in the back of a clothing drawer or something?

I am going to put it inside something in the closet. I ordered 100g of SN so I don't know how big the bag will be. It says 100% pure on the listing from the seller.

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
100 g is very small. It will be a fraction of the size of a water bottle which is 500 ml or 500 grams.

Reactions: Tasdevil
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Try to do a multiple day water fast. It will make the process of death come sooner

I doubt I could do a multiple day water fast my housemate would be asking why I am not drinking fluids Or do mean don't drink water for a few days may sound like a silly question but I prefer to know what works best

• Wow
Reactions: Melkus2020
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I just ordered mine today as well!

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
I doubt I could do a multiple day water fast my housemate would be asking why I am not drinking fluids Or do mean don't drink water for a few days may sound like a silly question but I prefer to know what works best
How would they tell? Are they watching your every move because they are suspicious?

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
100 g is very small. It will be a fraction of the size of a water bottle which is 500 ml or 500 grams.
Thanks for the information. I just didn't see any sense ordering 500g or 25g at least with 100g I can make 2-3 25g mixture.

Reactions: Melkus2020
Ploj

Ploj

Feb 10, 2020
Mine's at the custom since yesterday! It's doing an inspection when I trace it l, hope it will get through and delivered soon

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
This is a bit weird but im anxious to order mine. I'm going to purchase it and keep it in a little black box but ... i dont know why im anxious to order it. I have the funds for it. I just cant purchase it through Tor rn.

I also dont have any anti emetics or meto or anything. I have read countless of threads about obtaining them, but still am unsure when it comes to actually purchasing them.

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
How would they tell? Are they watching your every move because they are suspicious?
The first thing I do each morning is make a coffee I don't really drink a heap of fluids per day anyway two coffees and maybe a glass of coke although the 48 hours before I attempt I won't drink coke and I will have black coffee. Would be good to not drink anything as you say for 2 days but I probably end up feeling sick. The last time I had no fluids for days I got quite sick. when it comes to my housemate just think of a total control freak and someone who sticky beaks at everything that is my life unfortunately if I could afford a place of my own I would not be here.
This is a bit weird but im anxious to order mine. I'm going to purchase it and keep it in a little black box but ... i dont know why im anxious to order it. I have the funds for it. I just cant purchase it through Tor rn.

I also dont have any anti emetics or meto or anything. I have read countless of threads about obtaining them, but still am unsure when it comes to actually purchasing them.

I was very nervous about ordering mine

i was putting off ordering mine for weeks since I discovered this method main Reason I kept putting off ordering it was how to get it past my housemate. I still have to get meto for it. I won't use it without antiemetic because of the risk of vomiting would be significantly higher. I am hoping my doctor will change his mind about giving me meto if not I have to use OTC meto of 5mg each tablet so I would need to take 6 of them.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Melkus2020
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Probably the size of a small pill bottle

D

Deathfinally89

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone please pm me where did you find SN. I am searching a lot but unable to find one.

Reactions: nopoint
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
A water fast is only water, no food. But there's no proof of that claim that it will help with SN. You just need to fast a little to clear out your stomach. 8 hours or so is what most do. More than that is just not eating for the sake of not eating, which I think would suck. I'd much rather be comfortable and have a delicious last meal before I die.

Reactions: Quarky00, autumnal and Tasdevil
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

IMO that's bad advice for someone unless they have prior experience doing those kind of fasts before, and even then I'd suggest any benefits are debateable.

For your average person, you want to keep bodily routines as close to normal with the exception of those steps required by the SN protocol. It's not a time to be experimenting with long fasts or any other kind of alternative health practices.

Reactions: k75 and Quarky00
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019

Varying on where you are located in the world, you can purchase it over the counter. If you happen to be in a country where metoclopramide is not over the counter, there are online pharmacies in India that sell Perinorm in 10mg tablet/s. Another option would be going directly to the hospital and requesting a script for metoclopramide because of nausea. The latter is convenient yet may be challenging varying on your own personal circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, highlyvolatile and Quarky00
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have everything I need here now, just waiting for the right time.
You will feel a great sense of relief when you actually have it

• Love
Reactions: Tasdevil, highlyvolatile and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Try to do a multiple day water fast.
Please dont advise that

that's bad advice for someone . . . I'd suggest any benefits are debateable . . . you want to keep bodily routines as close to normal with the exception of those steps required by the SN protocol. It's not a time to be experimenting with . . . alternative health practices.
True , 100%

i will cease food 12 hours before SN
i will stop drinking 5 hours SN
more than enough

Reactions: autumnal, Tasdevil and k75