B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
So, I ordered my SN a couple days ago, and it should be here between Jan 30 and Feb 4. I'll just be fasting for 24 hours and taking the SN on its own since I don't have access to AEs or anything else. Any additional tips would be greatly appreciated. The waiting process I driving me crazy though. I wish it was here already so I could just get it over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy, SVEN, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Best of luck, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for safe arrival of your product.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Just saying, there's like a 98% chance you won't get it by Feb 4. I ordered mine around January 4th or 5th and it came 2 days ago. Took almost 3 weeks. The reason is because there are shipping problems because of the war, not because this guy isn't reliable. In fact, his tracking is very legit and he's available if you need to ask him questions on his WhatsApp. Other than the fact that it takes a while to get it, he's reliable af if we're talking getting it shipped to the US.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Aren't you afraid of not taking AE therefore lowering your chances of success?

B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
Just saying, there's like a 98% chance you won't get it by Feb 4. I ordered mine around January 4th or 5th and it came 2 days ago. Took almost 3 weeks. The reason is because there are shipping problems because of the war, not because this guy isn't reliable. In fact, his tracking is very legit and he's available if you need to ask him questions on his WhatsApp. Other than the fact that it takes a while to get it, he's reliable af if we're talking getting it shipped to the US.
Damn. Then what's the point of paying extra for express shipping? I feel like 3 weeks would be considered standard shipping.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Damn. Then what's the point of paying extra for express shipping? I feel like 3 weeks would be considered standard shipping.
idk if it makes a difference tbh, but if you're serious about leaving soon, does a few extra dollars matter? you wont be alive to use it anyways