M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
According to ST guide:

Food grade versus Laboratory Grade

Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label).

However, I have seen posts where people said that 99% needed and not less than 99%.

I think I can organize 98,0%. Will this do the job? I'm not sure now what purity is needed as people refer to different %.

Would appreciate guidance.

Thank you.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
According to ST guide:

Food grade versus Laboratory Grade

Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label).

However, I have seen posts where people said that 99% needed and not less than 99%.

I think I can organize 98,0%. Will this do the job? I'm not sure now what purity is needed as people refer to different %.

Would appreciate guidance.

Thank you.

Nothing wrong with 98,0%.

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The issue is the other percentage potentially containing something that could induce a severe negative reaction, whatever that may be. Death would occur with 10% SN if you consumed enough.

Reactions: autumnal, mem12 and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
The issue is the other percentage potentially containing something that could induce a severe negative reaction, whatever that may be. Death would occur with 10% SN if you consumed enough.
Yes,this is why I feel some people have more of a tough exit than others. Alongside unique reactions to anything else in the protocol of course.
I think a lot about Moonicide's passing.
One of the rare times someone witnessed it.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I agree as well. I've wondered if some of the extrem vomiting is actually due to this rather than SN.

Reactions: Saed
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Interesting thought. I wouldn't mind if SN would be diluted with N.

Food grade contains an antibaking agent, I thought, which prevents SN from clumping. Clumps are nothing of concern, though..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Saed
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Interesting thought. I wouldn't mind if SN would be diluted with N.

Food grade contains an antibaking agent, I thought, which prevents SN from clumping. Clumps are nothing of concern, though..

Seller of 98% is lab provider, so I assume this is lab grade. I don't think it is food grade.

Reactions: Busdriver