• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
I'm going to take SN with AE and antacids only. Has anyone tried this before? How different will it be from the normal regimen? What can I expect? Most importantly can we take SN this way? Any tips and pointers to smooth things?

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
From what I've read, AE is the really essential component, everything else will lessen the discomfort of the experience and is recommended, but may (may) not be necessary. The usefulness of antacids is debated. An over-the-counter painkiller (acetaminophen, ibuprofen) is easy to get and may be worth taking. Propranolol (or similar beta blockers) will help with the tachycardia that will inevitably come, but I understand it is more difficult to get. Benzodiazepines or other tranquilizers (to be taken with caution, to avoid losing consciousness and vomiting without realizing it) will also help: it also depends on how much anxiety you can handle...

Reactions: lucifer_yoo
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Definitely possible with just the SN and an anti emetic, however if you can get some benzos to help with anxiety and propranolol to help with the tachycardia then it will make you more comfortable during the process.

Reactions: lucifer_yoo