Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
If I mix 25g of SN in a glass or plastic bottle and mix it with water how long will the effects of the SN last.
I want to do this and store the bottle with the water and SN together
Will it lose it's effects quickly, does it only last a few days, weeks or months?
I'm thinking of doing this so I can have a way out prepared and I can do it on impulse whenever I want to

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know how long a SN solution is really usable. Packing 25g of SN in a small vacuum bag is probably the better idea. SN is not a method to be used on impulse, you should follow the protocols and use the suggested meds to reduce chance of vomiting especially.

I don't recommend storing SN solution but if you wanna try use distilled water and no tap water in any case.

Reactions: Sid19 and zeldalover
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„

ๅคง้“ๅฆ‚้’ๅคฉ๏ผŒๆˆ‘็‹ฌไธๅพ—ๅ‡บใ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
a bottle with water in it can be a warm bed where bacteria can grow and reproduce. you may take sn anytime you make up your mind. if you can store your sn in a vacuum pack or vial, why store it in water? notice that water goes bad easily, which might affect the function of sn

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
There is a user who very recently ctb with SN, she stored her SN in plastic bottles but that wasn't a good idea.
Just put it in the water bottles on the day you will ctb, hours before you plan to do it. Not any time before.
Storing it in a airtight container is a much better alternative.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and Sid19
ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
Hold on, which user was it again?
LonleyKitten, she mentioned she was going to use full suspension hanging and SN as a backup just in case she failed, she mentioned that she had the SN stored in water bottles. I'm not sure exactly whether or not she'd put them in the bottles on the day she planned on attempting with fsh or they were prepared beforehand.

And, she said she snapped and drank the SN, meaning that it was very impulsive and she couldn't prepare everything. I can only assume that she stored the SN in bottles.

Reactions: zeldalover and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

LonleyKitten, she mentioned she was going to use full suspension hanging and SN as a backup just in case she failed, she mentioned that she had the SN stored in water bottles. I'm not sure exactly whether or not she'd put them in the bottles on the day she planned on attempting with fsh or they were prepared beforehand.

And, she said she snapped and drank the SN, meaning that it was very impulsive and she couldn't prepare everything. I can only assume that she stored the SN in bottles.
Oh, that only happened a few days ago. Did she have the bottles of sn stored for a while? In water as well?

I think maybe she went back and forth on the idea since she mentioned taking meds and having fasted for 15 hrs before she decided to do it.

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
Oh, that only happened a few days ago. Did she have the bottles of sn stored for a while? In water as well?
I think so, I don't have enough information about this, I only know that she stored the SN in bottles and I imagine there was water in the bottles as well, so there would be less preparation.
I think maybe she went back and forth on the idea since she mentioned taking meds and having fasted for 15 hrs before she decided to do it.
Most likely.
I think she fasted for such a long time because she was doubting her decisionโ€ฆ.?

D

Deleted member 65988

Most likely.
I think she fasted for such a long time because she was doubting her decisionโ€ฆ.?
She definitely must've been going back and forth mentally before deciding on to do it.

I only know that she stored the SN in bottles and I imagine there was water in the bottles as well, so there would be less preparation.
Perhaps she knew ahead of time that she'd take sn and mixed and prepared them ahead of time anyway.

Reactions: ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
she mentioned she was going to use full suspension hanging and SN as a backup just in case she failed,
Her goodbye thread was scheduled and 2 days ago there was the sudden thread she downed SN and it was most likely successful and quick. Idk but the scheduled thread could have been deleted or re-written if she survived the SN attempt. RIP LonelyKitten

Reactions: Sid19 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Her goodbye thread was scheduled and 2 days ago there was the sudden thread she downed SN and it was most likely successful and quick. Idk but the scheduled thread could have been deleted or re-written if she survived the SN attempt. RIP LonelyKitten
Yeah, she did mention a goodbye thread which I didn't find but I guess her thread where she downed sn was it. From what happened to her and what she described, I'm pretty sure that she did ctb even if there is no confirmation for it.

come to think of it, there's been a LOT of users of late who've taken sn and haven't come back, that doesn't mean to conclude they did ctb but it's more likely they did considering how free information is shared here for methods so if they failed then they wouldn't have had any reason to not come back and share what happened to them.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Goku Black

come to think of it, there's been a LOT of users of late who've taken sn and haven't come back, that doesn't mean to conclude they did ctb but it's more likely they did considering how free information is shared here for methods so if they failed then they wouldn't have had any reason to not come back and share what happened to them.
I think the same and I also think that most people on here are serious about their plan. It's a serious thing here not sth to make fun of.

Reactions: DT2007, Sid19 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I think the same and I also think that most people on here are serious about their plan. It's a serious thing here not sth to make fun of.
Absolutely, to go out of their way to ask questions about the method, make a gb thread and take the sn on a forum that's been so supportive to them, I'm willing to bet that there are a lot who've taken sn that we can't account for did ctb but since outside confirmation is so rare, we can't ever know. There's certain level of seriousness and approach you need with sn, with any method really.

Reactions: Sid19 and Praestat_Mori