• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Why does metoclopramide have to be so hard to get! I can't get it without a script. I almost thought I could get it from a pet store I finally felt relief and butterflies in my stomach this it asked for the script! Now I'm crying and enraged because I have everything else but that. Please, does anyone know an alternative to Meto???? I have to be able to ctb before next month

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It is not necessary for success, so you don't have to worry if you did not manage to acquire it.

Reactions: Meditation guide
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
You don't NEED meto, it's a luxury.

All you need is SN and to keep it in your stomach long enough for it to pass to your intestines. Meto helps some people not vomit, some people vomit anyway even with meto.

If you have another 2 glasses prepared you just drink them if you do vomit, replacing the SN you lost.

The paracetemol or ibuprofen isn't necessary, it's just in case you get a head ache, the ant acid isn't necessary, it just might help get the SN from your stomach to your intestines withut too much chemical reaction.

It isn't like baking the perfect cake where if you have't got all of the perfect ingredients it won't work, you'll just end up with a different looking cake, but it will still be a cake.

My plan is:

1000mg of paractemeol
Rennies or milk of magnesia
SN (eat chocolate mint first to cover taste on way down, eat chocolate mint after to cover taste after drinking)
Cigarette
Lie down
Die

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
AJ left a thread for getting meto prescribed before she passed.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
meto is easier to have than pure sn 99/100 in france...my doctor have given me meto because of problem of intestina flora

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I only just opened my SN from the same seller others have used on E, and it's not in a clear vaccuum sealed packet like others have had, it's in a grey tub but with the same sticker on the front.

I'm still going to take it.

What's the worst that can happen?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Why does metoclopramide have to be so hard to get! I can't get it without a script. I almost thought I could get it from a pet store I finally felt relief and butterflies in my stomach this it asked for the script! Now I'm crying and enraged because I have everything else but that. Please, does anyone know an alternative to Meto???? I have to be able to ctb before next month
Can you not get buccastem(prochlorperazine)? I believe you can get them otc in the uk

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I only just opened my SN from the same seller others have used on E, and it's not in a clear vaccuum sealed packet like others have had, it's in a grey tub but with the same sticker on the front.

You gonna do a blood test?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020

I suppose the really worst thing that can happen for anyone is it not working and ending up in enough pain or discomfort you have ring emergency services... I'd imagine that's the worst case scenario.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It tasty salty and started clumping as soon as I stuck my finger in it so it seems to absorb moisture very quickly.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020

You will live. Mine is actually in the same container, I don't think it will make a difference, though it can get exposed to more humidity that way. The positive side of it is that you can close it whenever you want to.
It tasty salty and started clumping as soon as I stuck my finger in it so it seems to absorb moisture very quickly.
Don't keep it open if you don't plan on using it soon!

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Grey tub with a clear plastic top with a tab?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The top is grey as well but I don't think it makes much of a difference in terms of the product.

B

Beattz

Oct 31, 2020
Hey everyone new here been looking for the less painful and more peaceful way to go and this way does seem way easier than most just feel like people I've spoke to arent taking me seriously and only will if/when I'm gone im just so tired of fighting these emotions anyway hope everyone's doing OK or as well as can be x

Reactions: Spitfire
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Hey everyone new here been looking for the less painful and more peaceful way to go and this way does seem way easier than most just feel like people I've spoke to arent taking me seriously and only will if/when I'm gone im just so tired of fighting these emotions anyway hope everyone's doing OK or as well as can be x
I'm sorry to hear ppl aren't taking you seriously. I've elected not to tell anyone.

B

Beattz

Oct 31, 2020
I'm sorry to hear ppl aren't taking you seriously. I've elected not to tell anyone.
Yeah wish I hadn't tbh thought could trust the person I told and they went and told my family