• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I've investigated about sn method. And I found it's more common than we thought. In countries wich are providers of primal materials (farmers as the most common way of life) the sn method is the most used way to commit suicide. There are cheap pills used as fertilizers, and it principal components are sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate, and potassium. Is not a painless way if I'm not wrong. But maybe it is because is not pure SN (nitrite). And most of the time, they swallow an overdose of them. It is sad to find this info. It shows the carelessness of attention to a public health problem. A lack of public mental health services. But pitifully, thats how the world works... Guys be shure of what are you buying, and take all precautions needed to done it good. If you have a way to get unconscious previously (some benzos) maybe it will be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Circles, Karangel25 and 2 others
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Ah so it is effective?

Reactions: Watcher
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Ah so it is effective?
Yes it is. I don't know the specific brand, only that are the pills used to fertilize corn. Most of the fertilizers contain nitrate. It's strange to say this, but I have been in contact (skin contact) with nitrates before, and they can make you get very sick, it includes blood when you go to the bath... So, nitrites and nitrates need precautions to handle them. Also, I made smoke bombs with sodium nitrate. I was thinking, it's a good way to get revenge from people who has made me feel bad, because it burns at a temperature of 530 c degrees, enough to burn wood and melt aluminum.

Last edited:
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
So it's worth suicidinf on this method

Reactions: Watcher