• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I had a few questions about the SN method. I read the megathread and most follow up threads already.

what if :
To cbt, I take 15gm of SN with the tagamet without the antiemetics. I end up throwing up but I am alone in a hotel room and nobody hears me and I lose consciousness. I don't get access to medical care and I just lie there.

What will happen? Will I die anyway? Will I survive with permanent damages if I don't receive care in the next hours? Or will it just reverse by itself and I will be fine in a week?
thanks.

Oh and I have another question : in the peaceful pill book, they say that vomiting is unlikely. So why to most people who try seem to vomit? Why do the peaceful pill book think it's unlikely ?

Also, (and this is a very dumb question excuse me in advance) but will I vomit if I eat raw lemon? I noticed that lemon always kills my disgust/impulse to throw up. for exemple, I always take lemon with my vodka shots and it helps me not throw up. Also, can you not throw up with will power?

( I don't have access to primperan, actually I cancelled my order on ebay because I read in the controlled substance act of canada that I risk big for being in possession of metoclopramide without a prescription. For some reason, the sanction here is bigger than most countries idk why. Anyway I am an international student and don't want to risk shit. )

Last edited:
Reactions: xb243 and Pepega
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I wish I had an answer to this
The lemon will probably have no effect because people sometimes coat their tongues with honey or take a shot afterwards. I doubt it'll have an effect but I would try to limit it as much as you can to be on the safe side.

Reactions: aneurysm
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Why no antiemetics?

what if :
To cbt, I take 15gm of SN with the tagamet without the antiemetics. I end up throwing up but I am alone in a hotel room and nobody hears me and I lose consciousness. I don't get access to medical care and I just lie there.

What will happen? Will I die anyway? Will I survive with permanent damages if I don't receive care in the next hours? Or will it just reverse by itself and I will be fine in a week?
You'd survive and feel very sick, and the effects would last a long time. I had SN poison a lot less serious than that, and about two weeks later I only now feel like I'm fully recovering. The only long-term effect I know of is your risk of cancer skyrocketing.

Oh and I have another question : in the peaceful pill book, they say that vomiting is unlikely. So why to most people who try seem to vomit? Why do the peaceful pill book think it's unlikely
They threw up because they didn't follow the protocol for this method. If you follow the protocol then throwing up is very unlikely.

Also, (and this is a very dumb question excuse me in advance) but will I vomit if I eat raw lemon? I noticed that lemon always kills my disgust/impulse to throw up. for exemple, I always take lemon with my vodka shots and it helps me not throw up. Also, can you not throw up with will p
That would just make you throw up even more. You want the SN on an empty stomach.
The only things I know of to nausea from SN are meto/Primperan and DMSO. Cannabis helped me when I was dealing with the effects of dermatological SN poisoning, but from my understanding that's a different kind of nausea from the nausea from swallowing SN before the effects have even kicked in.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Why no antiemetics?

because I don't have access
The only long-term effect I know of is your risk of cancer skyrocketing.

WTF.
That's like, a super important information. Why is it that people never mention that?
Omg. Specially given that the reliability of the method is only 7/10.

They threw up because they didn't follow the protocol for this method. If you follow the protocol then throwing up is very unlikely.

What protocol? In the peaceful pill, it's said that antiemetics aren't that necessary and you are unlikely to vomit anyway. So someone who doesn't use them is still respecting the protocol in my opinion. If antiemetics are necessary, they should say that it is. If they say that it isn't, it means you are unlikely to fail even if you don't use them. So many contradictions I don't get it

Reactions: Kukubananas
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
because I don't have access
Anyone who can buy things from eBay can get them there. If you can't get them there and you're in the US you can get a Visa gift card and buy antiemetics from Bonanza like I did. I was able to buy antiemetics from a Greek seller on eBay too but it took some figuring out to do it with a Visa gift card.

If you can't even buy antiemetics online then you should be able to get DMSO at the store, which is inferior to meto but still better than nothing. In the US you can find DMSO at vitamin shops, health shops, and pretty much any kind of supplement shop. Elsewhere I heard you can get it from the pharmacy. It can't just be any DMSO though, it has to be 99% pure. Preferably in a glass bottle. Nature's Gift is a good brand. Taking SN with DMSO means doing things a little differently in other ways than you would with antiemetics, though.

WTF.
That's like, a super important information. Why is it that people never mention that?
Omg. Specially given that the reliability of the method is only 7/10.
It'll take a while for the cancer to happen, and it's at least not as bad as with other methods where you risk ending up paralyzed or something. They're all risky. I'm looking at increased cancer risk since I failed last time, but I'm not worried about it since I'm going to try again on Monday, so I shouldn't be alive long enough to get cancer anyway.

What protocol? In the peaceful pill, it's said that antiemetics aren't that necessary and you are unlikely to vomit anyway. So someone who doesn't use them is still respecting the protocol in my opinion. If antiemetics are necessary, they should say that it is. If they say that it isn't, it means you are unlikely to fail even if you don't use them. So many contradictions I don't get it
They're wrong about being unlikely to vomit. SN can cause vomiting just by being in your stomach, then once the poisoning kicks in that'll make you vomit too. I had dermatological SN poisoning and I can tell you that I would've thrown up if my stomach hadn't been empty, just because that's what SN poisoning does, so swallowing it will definitely make you throw up. PPH should mention that meto is necessary

Last edited:
Reactions: aneurysm