Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
So with SN how does this regimen seem -

- Fast for 10 hours, only limited water (last 2 hours no water)
- 30mg of metoclopramide
- Mix two separate glasses, both 25mg SN in 50-100ml water
- 40 minutes later take 50x10mg Diazepam pills (500mg)
- 5x40mg propranolol pills (200mg)
- 15 minutes later, give another stir of water/sn & then drink 1 glass
- if vomit drink the second glass

Any feedback is welcome

Last edited:
MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
I'm not sure about the dosages, but the drugs and the regimen seem really good.

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Could you add more details? Like are you taking one 100ml glass and then another one after the propanolol? Are you mixing the 2 glasses of SN into 1 glass of water? Are you doing it separated?

This setup seems good enough from what I know. I don't know about the dosage, but the drugs seem ok. I heard people fasting for 12/8 hours before taking the SN tho

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

- Fast for 6 hours, only water (last 2 hours no water)
- 30mg of metoclopramide
- Mix two glasses of 25mg SN into 50-100ml water
- 40 minutes later take 500mg Diazepam
- 300mg propranolol

Any feedback is welcome
Follow the procedure below

Minimum fasting for 8 hours but 24 hours is better, take water less as possible for last 24 hours and last 2-3 hours no water

Propranolol beta blocker is not needed

IMG 0161

Reactions: squirley

May 19, 2023
Did a Quick search on propanolol, and it seems to have an action time of about 30 mins 1 hour, maybe taking it earlier could help.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Did a Quick search on propanolol, and it seems to have an action time of about 30 mins 1 hour, maybe taking it earlier could help.
I would say no need of that drug
Could you add more details? Like are you taking one 100ml glass and then another one after the propanolol? Are you mixing the 2 glasses of SN into 1 glass of water? Are you doing it separated?

This setup seems good enough from what I know. I don't know about the dosage, but the drugs seem ok. I heard people fasting for 12/8 hours before taking the SN tho
2 glass of sn because if he vomit the first glass then he can drink the second glass to be sure

You don't need 100ml to mix 25g of sn , 50ml will do but make sure sn is mixed properly

Reactions: MusicEnjoyer:D

May 19, 2023
I would say no need of that drug

2 glass of sn because if he vomit the first glass then he can drink the second glass to be sure

You don't need 100ml to mix 25g of sn , 50ml will do but make sure sn is mixed properly
Propanolol is more of a luxury item, but if they have it, it's not bad. Stan's guide mentions beta blockers for reducing the rapid heart beat SN gives.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Action time depends on the dosage, his dosage is high so it will act fast
Propanolol is more of a luxury item, but if they have it, it's not bad. Stan's guide mentions beta blockers for reducing the rapid heart beat SN gives.
Ppeh recent book say no need of propranolol, which one is more reliable ppeh or Stan guide ?
This is the recent update of the ppeh book, you can see it yourself

More drug you add, more possibilities of vomiting, keep it simple as possible

Reactions: squirley and MusicEnjoyer:D
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019

I've edited slightly to try make it bit clearer but I'd be making 2 glasses both of 25mg SN, I'd be drinking 1 glass 15 minutes after diazepam or 10 minutes if I felt diazepam kick in sooner. The second glass is there ready for if I throw up. Thanks I think fasting longer to be safe.
Thanks I'll probably take propranolol 30-40 minutes before the drink

• Love
Reactions: squirley and MusicEnjoyer:D

May 19, 2023
Action time depends on the dosage, his dosage is high so it will act fast

Ppeh recent book say no need of propranolol, which one is more reliable ppeh or Stan guide ?

This is the recent update of the ppeh book, you can see it yourself

More drug you add, more possibilities of vomiting, keep it simple.

Thanks for the info!
Do you think the high dosage is also the reason they recommend drinking the benzos at the same time as the SN?

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019

Minimum fasting for 8 hours but 24 hours is better, take water less as possible for last 24 hours and last 2-3 hours no water

View attachment 112962
Thanks, I will fast for longer then, the propranolol seems a good addition for reducing the rapid heartbeat, anything to make it more comfortable is a bonus

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks for the info!
Do you think the high dosage is also the reason they recommend drinking the benzos at the same time as the SN?
Yes but I will say to experiment with benzos before taking with sn

Try experimenting how long it take for you to go to sleep, if you take that benzos dosage recommended because everyone are different, after experimenting you will know your time, you can implement that with sn
Thanks, I will fast for longer then, the propranolol seems a good addition for reducing the rapid heartbeat, anything to make it more comfortable is a bonus
Rapid heart rate is ain't that bad, you will feel like running that's it

You can't add drugs for every symptoms caused by sn, you have to sacrifice some drugs to make sure sn stay in your body, key is not to vomit

If you want to add beta blockers in your procedure, it's your call
Thanks I'll probably take propranolol 30-40 minutes before the drink
Why 30 -40 minutes before

Recommended everyday dosage for propranolol is not more than 120mg but you are taking 520mg which is a high dosage, it will act fast

Last edited:
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
Rapid heart rate is ain't that bad, you will feel like running that's it

You can't add drugs for every symptoms caused by sn, you have to sacrifice some drugs to make sure sn stay in your body, key is not to vomit

If you want to add beta blockers in your procedure, it's your call

Why 30 -40 minutes before

Recommended everyday dosage for propranolol is not more than 100mg but you are taking 520mg which is a high dosage, it will act fast
Ok I didn't know with higher dosage that it will kick in faster, will leave it at 15 minutes then, benzos 10 minutes before SN drink

Last edited:
S

slapppy

Apr 2, 2023
Looks good

Might be too much propranolol (I'd go with 80-120mg) but you know your body best

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
Looks good

Might be too much propranolol (I'd go with 80-120mg) but you know your body best
Thanks. I am thinking to lower the propranolol, maybe to around 200mg, around that amount should at least lessen tachycardia somewhat

Last edited:
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021

View attachment 112962
I assume the Oxazepam is a benzo? Would Diazepam and Temezam combo work as well? I can't get why it would be taken after taking SN instead of before? If personally have meto, benzos (Diazepam and Temezpam), heart burn tablets and obviously SN, which was from IC so I know it's tye right stuff given the invasive police visits.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I assume the Oxazepam is a benzo? Would Diazepam and Temezam combo work as well? I can't get why it would be taken after taking SN instead of before? If personally have meto, benzos (Diazepam and Temezpam), heart burn tablets and obviously SN, which was from IC so I know it's tye right stuff given the invasive police visits.
You can use any one of the benzos mentioned in the below image

IMG 0165

Last edited:
Reactions: Bastet, William01 and squirley
S

slapppy

Apr 2, 2023
Thanks. I am thinking to lower the propranolol, maybe to around 200mg, around that amount should at least lessen tachycardia somewhat
Have you taken propranolol before? 20mg already has profound calming effects on me, that's why I'm going with 80mg

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
A question I have, say if I have the one glass & don't throw up after 5 minutes, would drinking the next glass make it more sure to ctb or is it too risky with increasing risk of vomiting?
I just want to eliminate chance of survival as much as possible
Have you taken propranolol before? 20mg already has profound calming effects on me, that's why I'm going with 80mg
Yeah I have prescription for 40mg, i don't find it that strong tbh I think 200mg should be good for me as I have elevated heart rate & I'd imagine SN would bring on pretty strong tachycardia

Last edited:
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
I've read some peoples method that include ibuprofen, would it be wise to take that also? like 600mg 30-40 mins before SN drink

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've read some peoples method that include ibuprofen, would it be wise to take that also? like 600mg 30-40 mins before SN drink
Yes you can take 1 hour before taking SN

Read more in the below link

Reactions: Thisisme373
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
Just updating regimen so it's all laid out

- 30mg of metoclopramide
- 600mg ibuprofen
- 30 minutes later take 5x40mg propranolol pills (200mg)
- 10 minutes later take 50x10mg Diazepam pills (500mg)

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

- 30mg of metoclopramide
- 40 minutes later take 50x10mg Diazepam pills (500mg)
- 5x40mg propranolol pills (200mg)

Any feedback is welcome
If I were you, I'd take the Propranolol about an hour or so to give it time to work.

This regimen seems simple enough and it could work

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
If I were you, I'd take the Propranolol about an hour or so to give it time to work.

This regimen seems simple enough and it could work
Maybe take it 20 min before diazepam think propranolol does kick in within 20 mins

D

Deleted member 65988

Maybe take it 20 min before diazepam think propranolol does kick in within 20 mins
so take Prop 20 mins before Diazepam. It does sound like a good plan. I'm taking Xanax.

Reactions: Thisisme373