• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Hey everyone, I was rereading stan's guide and I'm wondering why u need to obtain 100g of sn if u only need 20g

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In the case you prepared you 2 or more glasses and you back out in the last second you don't have any more SN and you have to order it again. Put this in mind. I'd not buy less than 500g maybe 1kg to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Groot
Groot

Groot

Mar 27, 2024
Because you might want to test your SN or you can't go through with the first or second try. Don't underestimate SI, it's hard to conquer for a reason
Thank u that makes a lot of sense I was being dumb af 😂
If you vomit, you can take an additional 20g. Obtaining 100g lets you take up to 5 glasses.
Yeah that's smart, gotta be prepared 💪
If you vomit, you can take an additional 20g. Obtaining 100g lets you take up to 5 glasses.
Yeah that's smart, gotta be prepared 💪

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
In the case you prepared you 2 or more glasses and you back out in the last second you don't have any more SN and you have to order it again. Put this in mind. I'd not buy less than 500g maybe 1kg to be on the safe side.
Isn't it going for like 150/200 for like 50g though? Or have I just been scammed very hard? It's very expensive and that amount seems like a lot of cash

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Isn't it going for like 150/200 for like 50g though? Or have I just been scammed very hard? It's very expensive and that amount seems like a lot of cash
You paid 150 - 200$ for 50g?! SN is cheap, in some countries you may find 1kg for less than 10$ ... maybe ... It depends where you live but 1kg should not be much more expensive than 20-30$ or so ...

Reactions: BrainShower
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You paid 150 - 200$ for 50g?! SN is cheap, in some countries you may find 1kg for less than 10$ ... maybe ... It depends where you live but 1kg should not be much more expensive than 20-30$ or so ...
I'm in the UK, think it's hard to get a hold of here but even despite that I'm concerned I have been scammed, just have to wait I guess

smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
I know of sources that now charge 70 for 100, but this is aimed mostly at people relying on it. I bought 1kg at ~12€ inside of Europe, outside of it sources are very scarce.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I know of sources that now charge 70 for 100, but this is aimed mostly at people relying on it. I bought 1kg at ~12€ inside of Europe, outside of it sources are very scarce.
12€ that's very fair! Lucky!!

Groot

Groot

Mar 27, 2024

Sheeeesh, did u get in UK or do u gotta get it through customs
I'm in the UK, think it's hard to get a hold of here but even despite that I'm concerned I have been scammed, just have to wait I guess
I hope it gets to u quickly and safely 🙏

Reactions: unabletocope
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I brought 50g in most cases 2 glasses is enough. If you cant go through with it, you wouldn't of been able to make the drink to start with. ngl these days if you order 100g it'll raise suspicion

Reactions: unabletocope
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Did it arrive? Did you get scammed? I'm in the UK too and looking for a source. I'm prepared to pay more since I won't need money if I'm successful but, at the same time, my funds aren't unlimited so I don't want to get scammed and not have the money to buy from a legitimate source