• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
I found a site where I can buy SN, it comes to me in a few days. I don't plan to CTB in the immediate future, but I will use it as a last resort when I hit bottom.
I want to prepare for that, both in terms of the method of intake and whether or not to leave a message for my loved ones.

I know I will invent that I have found a job, go to a nearby forest with my car and drink SN shots in abandoned buildings in the area to be comfortable.
The car however is not mine, it belongs to my relatives so somehow they must be able to find the car. So I was thinking of hiring SN and sending the message to my relatives about where to find the car, but I don't know if together I would be better off leaving a farewell message.
I don't know if the goodbye message would somehow make me feel bad about survival instinct, panic, guilt, remorse, knowing that I will no longer be with my family and my dog.

As for me method itself, however, I don't know the right dosage, I weigh about 83kg and I am a 26-year-old guy who is almost 180cm tall. How long does it take to die? I read somewhere that it takes up to 8h in some cases--that seems excessive.

On an empty stomach for 2/3 days, how long to do CTB? Should I leave a farewell message to friends and family, or would it be useless?
Maybe the farewell message is also coping; no one gives a damn about my passing

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
The risk you have with messaging them is them calling emergency services and tracing you.
I believe 25g is the recommend dose. See Stans guide to SN

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I found a site where I can buy SN, it comes to me in a few days. I don't plan to CTB in the immediate future, but I will use it as a last resort when I hit bottom.
I want to prepare for that, both in terms of the method of intake and whether or not to leave a message for my loved ones.

I know I will invent that I have found a job, go to a nearby forest with my car and drink SN shots in abandoned buildings in the area to be comfortable.
The car however is not mine, it belongs to my relatives so somehow they must be able to find the car. So I was thinking of hiring SN and sending the message to my relatives about where to find the car, but I don't know if together I would be better off leaving a farewell message.
I don't know if the goodbye message would somehow make me feel bad about survival instinct, panic, guilt, remorse, knowing that I will no longer be with my family and my dog.

As for me method itself, however, I don't know the right dosage, I weigh about 83kg and I am a 26-year-old guy who is almost 180cm tall. How long does it take to die? I read somewhere that it takes up to 8h in some cases--that seems excessive.

On an empty stomach for 2/3 days, how long to do CTB? Should I leave a farewell message to friends and family, or would it be useless?
Maybe the farewell message is also coping; no one gives a damn about my passing
Please read carefully the SN protocol : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Regarding the body location, thats a tough issue. I decided to go and die in a closed forest area where nobody can easly find me. This is a rain forest so the corpse decomposes quickly. Also will send video + letter to my loves one informing them to not search for my body.