• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
Hey, I have never tried meth, not sure yet where to get, and dunno if ill smoke or snort. However, I am not bounded to long term side effects no more.
My sn stuff are arriving, would it be good to try meth when doing the sn cbt?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
thereisnomeaning

thereisnomeaning

To live here is my nightmare
Mar 15, 2023
It probably isn't the best idea
I'd just try it some days before

• Hugs
Reactions: JuliaOnTheNet and Huntfish34
E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
im kind of thinking about it, to try some different drugs and things before I go, ive always been very restrict about my expenses and was always saving money, but since ive realized that im gonna cbt, ive started to spend with some useless things I always wanted but never bought. Not talking about anything actually expensive, just some premium food or some useless 20euros miniature or kitchen tool or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: itsjustm3 and Huntfish34
clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
You must be 100% sure that you want to ctb. If you somehow change your mind in the way, you will be put in a bad place where you have spent a lot of money and probably liked doing drugs. So before considering anything, please make sure that you don't want to live 100%