• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I got my SN now and feel finally calm and at peace, bc I know that I can end it if it all becomes too much. I used to think about CTB constantly, bc I did not have any option that seemed feasible to me. Now I can relax knowing I have my emergency plan. This makes me less probable to CTB in the near future or even self-harm, so it's really weird society desperately tries to take that option away from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, ConcreteCake, AInilam and 3 others
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I got my SN now and feel finally calm and at peace, bc I know that I can end it if it all becomes too much. I used to think about CTB constantly, bc I did not have any option that seemed feasible to me. Now I can relax knowing I have my emergency plan. This makes me less probable to CTB in the near future or even self-harm, so it's really weird society desperately tries to take that option away from me.
Yeah, I totally understand that feeling. Not too long ago, I thought I was about to get my hands on N and I felt so much calmer. I feel like once I get my hands on SN, I'll feel at ease, knowing that at any point, I can end it all.

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
That's exactly how I felt when I finally received my SN. Went through leaps and bounds to get it and I felt completely at peace at the fact that I had it in my possession. Unfortunately, I was recently encouraged to dump all that I had and now I'm left feeling anxious again, like when shit gets bad again I might resort to a desperate, painful method. I don't want that! I know how I wanna go, and SN seemed like my answer. I gotta find a way to get more one day.

Reactions: kornboy
D

Deleted member 65988

That's exactly how I felt when I finally received my SN. Went through leaps and bounds to get it and I felt completely at peace at the fact that I had it in my possession. Unfortunately, I was recently encouraged to dump all that I had and now I'm left feeling anxious again, like when shit gets bad again I might resort to a desperate, painful method. I don't want that! I know how I wanna go, and SN seemed like my answer. I gotta find a way to get more one day.
Encouraged? You mean someone persuaded you to let it go.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Exactly, i wonder what the science is behind this, ever since i got my sn, ive been more hopeful, probably because i have an exit now, instead of some partial or fsh method

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
This is exactly why I have been desperately trying to acquire fentanyl. I know I'd feel less miserable if I knew I could clock out whenever I wanted to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have that option, I envy those with the SN as at least now they won't feel so trapped in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, precisely this.
Hmm I see, this person may have meant a lot to you in order for you to do that, I however am in a place where I just wouldn't do that to myself because would I really be happy with that decision long term if i was persuaded into doing it rather than it being my own decision absent of any external influence.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Do you mind sharing and how to use it

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

Feb 14, 2023
Hmm I see, this person may have meant a lot to you in order for you to do that, I however am in a place where I just wouldn't do that to myself because would I really be happy with that decision long term if i was persuaded into doing it rather than it being my own decision absent of any external influence.
They really did mean a lot but I still need it, shouldn't have done it. T.T

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

Feb 14, 2023
It's OK, it meant something even if you had to forsake sn in exchange.
Thanks. But now I'm left without, and I went through so much and wasted so much money on scams to get it the first time. Ugh, so stupid.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
There's plenty of resources on this site, you basically gotta measure out enough based on the purity of SN you've obtained and also your weight. I originally had enough to CTB 2 times over but, yeah, that's gone now. Definitely looking into getting more.

Thanks. But now I'm left without, and I went through so much and wasted so much money on scams to get it the first time. Ugh, so stupid.

Is it painless? Its like that bag method where you just die? Thank you so much for replying.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I have enough to CTB fourty times, so I should definitely be good.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Do you consider it a peaceful and painless method? It would kill you without you noticing it? Im pretty curious, I read the megathread but didnt understand much.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Do you consider it a peaceful and painless method? It would kill you without you noticing it? Im pretty curious, I read the megathread but didnt understand much.
It seems relatively peaceful to me, I even read a girl on here describing her experience after ingesting it (she later died from it). She sounded confused but not like she was suffering a lot. The feeling of shortness of breath and drowsiness are distressing, but not painful and can probably be helped to some degree by Benzos and anti-emetics. The PPH also assigns it a good store and since N is basically not at all available anymore, SN definitely seems good enough!

Reactions: DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Don't forget death with SN is not sure. It is a relief to have it. But there is also the chance of fail with SN.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I read somewhere that someone had called ss a cult! Can we please just make it into a cult already because I get so jealous of people like yourself, if we were a cult at least we'd probably share it around. I'll never have sn. I'm so jealous, honestly

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I still feel the same after getting sn. I just wish I could get any meto

D

Deleted member 65988

I read somewhere that someone had called ss a cult! Can we please just make it into a cult already because I get so jealous of people like yourself, if we were a cult at least we'd probably share it around. I'll never have sn. I'm so jealous, honestly
Why? I don't think we can go as far as to call it a cult
500g sn?

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I can understand the peace that comes with knowing that a more painless method is right at your fingertips if you need it. I'm curious as to what your source is, and if you wouldn't mind sharing that with me privately. I am not quite ready to CTB either, but I also believe I would find a lot of solace in knowing it's tucked away on a shelf near me somewhere. A sense of control, if you will.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
So basically I read somewhere that someone had called ss a cult. So I'm just using dark humour sort of juvenalian satire by saying "let's make it a cult already like Jonestown" is that juvenalian satire? I don't even know but I was just joking because I'll never get my hands on sn unless we were actually a cult like Jonestown :(
Why? I don't think we can go as far as to call it a cult

500g sn?

D

Deleted member 65988

So basically I read somewhere that someone had called ss a cult. So I'm just using dark humour sort of juvenalian satire by saying "let's make it a cult already like Jonestown" is that juvenalian satire? I don't even know but I was just joking because I'll never get my hands on sn unless we were actually a cult like Jonestown :(
Hmm I'm not so sure. I'm really sorry that it's difficult to get your hands on sn though. Have you thought of any other alternatives?

• Aww..
Reactions: raindrops
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I can understand the peace that comes with knowing that a more painless method is right at your fingertips if you need it. I'm curious as to what your source is, and if you wouldn't mind sharing that with me privately. I am not quite ready to CTB either, but I also believe I would find a lot of solace in knowing it's tucked away on a shelf near me somewhere. A sense of control, if you will.
Sadly my source only delivers to Europe

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
This is actually a pretty common reaction to have. Once people find that go to route/method they tend to feel less suicidal because the fact that they have the actual thing in their hands that can be ready to go at any given time can give you a bit of a shock and peace at the same time where you actually begin to maybe give life a few more chances. And if it goes wrong, well then you have it right there, your back up ready to go. I had the same sensation when I was getting all my supplies.

feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
Same!!! I even ordered mine with the intention of likely never using it. I just wanted that safety net.