• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
Hey everyone! I am finally done with my final chores and ready to set myself free. Just a bit about myself. I am 25, male. I had been planning my suicide since I was around 10, and I had multiple failed attempts in the past years. Luckily, all of them were discrete and no one ever found out anything. The reasoning to all of that was never illnesses, abuses or anything that normally would make a person commit a suicide. My reasons were simple: boredom and meaningless of life. I simply realised at the very young age how pointless life was. Since then, I have been forcing myself to exist because of my mother. The amount of time and effort she invested just wouldn't let me rest. It bothered me immensely. Nevertheless, It's been 15 long years of pure unbearable mental torture. Now, I regret it - it was an absolute waste of time. It didn't bring anything good - only made things worse, and for everyone who's living for others - don't do it. You will end up hurting yourself and your loved ones even more in the end. Find another reason to exist but this one. Take this advice as you please.

For anyone wondering, I had a great life, supporting family, no hardships or real problems in life ever. Everything was basically handed over to me from the start: financial independence, relationships, friends, education and etc. But as life went by I rejected all of that. I must admit - I don't regret at all because all of that didn't really matter. I just always felt not interested in life and out of place - like I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here. Weird feeling that I can't really express with words.

Now to the method itself. I went over almost every method available on this website, but SN was simply the one and only option for me. Availability, simplicity and no long term side effects played a huge role in choosing the method. I currently possess both grades of SN, not sure which is a better option, but I am going to use the tech grade one 99% pure. I will be doing 30 mg per 60 ml, two or three shots. I also managed to get meto along with ibuprofen. These are my main tools. Also, I am planning to get a mouth wash to get that numb feeling in my mouth to deal with the taste. And decided to do 48 hours regime provided in Stan's guide, but with some minor additions.

I am starting 48 hours regime in about 5 hours after I wake up, and planning to ctb Friday night. I live alone, very far from my family. So, no one will find me for couple days for sure. I personally feel excited and extremely relaxed which is strange. Thoughts of the coming end are strangely pleasant, and for unknown reason I feel very confident. Anyways, if you have any questions - feel free to ask.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, FailureGirl, pthnrdnojvsc and 36 others
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
You sound like you've really thought this all out, I wish you all the best and a safe and quick departure. May I ask if you intend to leave a note? I'm always curious about that,

Reactions: FailureGirl
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Do you have a pet?

How will they know to investigate/find you?

I relate to boredom...

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
You sound like you've really thought this all out, I wish you all the best and a safe and quick departure. May I ask if you intend to leave a note? I'm always curious about that,
I am planning to leave an automated e-mail for my mom explaining everything. Just an attempt to make things easier for her. I don't really care about anyone else except for her. Even though I realise that this attachment is not genuine - we are just programmed that way. Though I doubt it will change much.
Do you have a pet?

How will they know to investigate/find you?

I relate to boredom...
No, I don't have any pets. My mom is kinda aware of my state. She knows something is wrong. So she checks up on me frequently. After I don't respond to her calls - someone will come to check up on me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Peace!, Pisceslilith, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I relate to how you find life meaningless--the positive aspects take the backseat if we are unhappy with the accompanying inescapable daily monotony. I wish you peace and hope you stay safe.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and blue_muse
BreakTheCycle

BreakTheCycle

Life means suffering. Try to break the cycle.
Aug 6, 2021
Boredom is a killer by itself just as the meanignless of life.
I wish u safe travels and the peace everyone deserves.

Reactions: FailureGirl, LADY007, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I wish you find peace at the end of your journey

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope u be free soon from pain and unfair world

Reactions: blue_muse
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
15 years of unbearable mental torture. Man it sounds like you deserve your peaceful end. Kodus to you!

Reactions: FailureGirl, LADY007, blue_muse and 1 other person
H

HelloAllYouPeople

Jul 6, 2021
Good luck and I hope you find peace :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to how you feel about how meaningless life is and I also feel out of place. Existing can be torture and I'm sorry you spent so long suffering. If this is your decision, then I wish you peace.

Reactions: FailureGirl and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I admire your determination and I hope you get closure :heart:. Suicidal tendencies are difficult, because, despite living a good life, I imagine there's pressure that you should be grateful for what you have. It's like a professional model having low self-esteem, even though everyone comment's how beautiful they are.

Reactions: FailureGirl, domedune and FuneralCry
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
So, I am planning on drinking SN in about 3 hours. I am just in the process of cleaning everything up on my phone and desktop. So I won't reply again unless I fail. I wish all good luck and may you find peace!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Peace!, mentalhealthfighter, Ἡγησίας and 16 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I wish you all the best on your journey.
From your post I can see you've made an informed decision. I don't know if it's appropriate or not, to say this, but I envy you so much. I'm envious of your readiness.
Good luck!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: Death is beautiful, FailureGirl and hʚll
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
It seems you are informed and in peace with your decision. So I wish you all the best whatever you want to do at the end.

Reactions: FailureGirl, blue_muse and hʚll

Student
Aug 3, 2021
Hope you find the peace you are looking for :)

Reactions: FailureGirl and hʚll
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hey everyone! I am finally done with my final chores and ready to set myself free. Just a bit about myself. I am 25, male. I had been planning my suicide since I was around 10, and I had multiple failed attempts in the past years. Luckily, all of them were discrete and no one ever found out anything. The reasoning to all of that was never illnesses, abuses or anything that normally would make a person commit a suicide. My reasons were simple: boredom and meaningless of life. I simply realised at the very young age how pointless life was. Since then, I have been forcing myself to exist because of my mother. The amount of time and effort she invested just wouldn't let me rest. It bothered me immensely. Nevertheless, It's been 15 long years of pure unbearable mental torture. Now, I regret it - it was an absolute waste of time. It didn't bring anything good - only made things worse, and for everyone who's living for others - don't do it. You will end up hurting yourself and your loved ones even more in the end. Find another reason to exist but this one. Take this advice as you please.

For anyone wondering, I had a great life, supporting family, no hardships or real problems in life ever. Everything was basically handed over to me from the start: financial independence, relationships, friends, education and etc. But as life went by I rejected all of that. I must admit - I don't regret at all because all of that didn't really matter. I just always felt not interested in life and out of place - like I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here. Weird feeling that I can't really express with words.

Now to the method itself. I went over almost every method available on this website, but SN was simply the one and only option for me. Availability, simplicity and no long term side effects played a huge role in choosing the method. I currently possess both grades of SN, not sure which is a better option, but I am going to use the tech grade one 99% pure. I will be doing 30 mg per 60 ml, two or three shots. I also managed to get meto along with ibuprofen. These are my main tools. Also, I am planning to get a mouth wash to get that numb feeling in my mouth to deal with the taste. And decided to do 48 hours regime provided in Stan's guide, but with some minor additions.

I am starting 48 hours regime in about 5 hours after I wake up, and planning to ctb Friday night. I live alone, very far from my family. So, no one will find me for couple days for sure. I personally feel excited and extremely relaxed which is strange. Thoughts of the coming end are strangely pleasant, and for unknown reason I feel very confident. Anyways, if you have any questions - feel free to ask.
Thank you for sharing your story, it makes me feel less alone. I too am just bored with life in general and from a very young age I realized how pointless it is and until now I've just been pushing through getting mentally tortured just like you, though I'm not doing it for anyone, I have one thing I think I might like so I've been pushing through just to reach that thing. But for a few last years I've been feeling like maybe that thing isn't what I imagined it to be and like it's pointless too. I'm 24, male too. I don't know, life is just so boring and I too feel extremely out of place here like it's just not for me, it's hard to explain for me too. I hope you will have a very peaceful passing and will find something better on the other side if you are looking for something better. I wish you the best and I'm with you. I'm sending you strength and hugs and bravery and I will be thinking about you❤️❤️❤️ I love you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FailureGirl, Ἡγησίας, LADY007 and 1 other person
T

taxicrier

Aug 17, 2021
Hope you find the peace you seek, friend. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and hʚll
D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
My best wishes for you friend. Have a peaceful trip.

Reactions: hʚll
A

alone-everyday

Feb 3, 2021
I'm not sure if you are still here with us, but I wish you the best, and a peaceful passing.

Reactions: hʚll