G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
Loudwolf
Sodium Nitrite / Fine Powder / 4 Ounces / 99.6% Pure / Food Grade / SHIPS FAST FROM USA

i saw it on amazon is it the correct item im looking for?

Last edited:
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
The link is broken. What were you trying to link to your post? An image/picture or a link to a website?
Or item listing in website? if it is item/product listing in a website, then it's prohibited by the "Rules" of the SS forum. The rules are posted in RULES & FAQ page.
If you were asking about an item being SN or not, i would post the descriptive name of the product and the name of the website, rather than the url link, because the link will get taken down if it's an item/product listing.

G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
The link is broken. What were you trying to link to your post? An image/picture or a link to a website?
Or item listing in website? if it is item/product listing in a website, then it's prohibited by the "Rules" of the SS forum. The rules are posted in RULES & FAQ page.
If you were asking about an item being SN or not, i would post the descriptive name of the product and the name of the website, rather than the url link, because the link will get taken down if it's an item/product listing.
Sorry edited