F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
My SN is on it's way. I'm a little worried about how easy it was to just order based on the conversations here (Is it just super easy in the US??? and it's a country thing?)

Anyway, I've never been happier or more excited in my life. I'm so glad I found this place and this method. I've written my letter to my mom trying to just make her understand how much I need this and asking her to do a few things for me once I'm gone. I've started planning how I'm going to do it. I'm going to setup a digital picture frame with my favorite pictures of the girl that caused this. Because despite how things turned out I still love her more than anything including my own life. Stare at her pictures for a little while, listening to some cheesy love songs, then drinking it. I made plans to go out with the few friends I have the night before and see them one last time. I'm even going to go to work that day. Everything will seem normal until the time comes.

Just a few more days. I know it's going to be a few days and tracking doesn't change, but I keep checking tracking every 5 minutes.....

I have never been more excited about anything. I just can't wait for it to get here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, reggiesaurus, No_more and 7 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
it's exciting to have the power to end life, anytime you want.

Reactions: Astral316
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I can understand you very, very, very well. The feeling is incredible, indescribable. I compare it to a drug that makes you forget everything. Which makes all problems null and void. That finally lets you be happy again.

Sometimes, for a short time, I feel a little sorry for the pro-life trolls that they can never experience this wonderful feeling.

But only briefly, maybe half a second. After that, it's more malicious joy that makes me smile.

I wish you a fast mailman who does not take unnecessary breaks and who excuses you.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, esse_est_percipi, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Yay! I got mine delivered today :)

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: No_more
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I ordered mine yesterday. I'm new here and not sure if I am allowed to explain how easy it was to order USA. I read the rules and don't want to break any. I can say it was very easy and I hope I got enough. Judging by my calculations it's enough for 4 doses at 25g with a little extra. Yes, after I ordered that I had a smile across my face for the first time since my son passed. I know full hearted for me I am doing the right thing and beyond ready.
My SN is on it's way. I'm a little worried about how easy it was to just order based on the conversations here (Is it just super easy in the US??? and it's a country thing?)

Anyway, I've never been happier or more excited in my life. I'm so glad I found this place and this method. I've written my letter to my mom trying to just make her understand how much I need this and asking her to do a few things for me once I'm gone. I've started planning how I'm going to do it. I'm going to setup a digital picture frame with my favorite pictures of the girl that caused this. Because despite how things turned out I still love her more than anything including my own life. Stare at her pictures for a little while, listening to some cheesy love songs, then drinking it. I made plans to go out with the few friends I have the night before and see them one last time. I'm even going to go to work that day. Everything will seem normal until the time comes.

Just a few more days. I know it's going to be a few days and tracking doesn't change, but I keep checking tracking every 5 minutes.....

I have never been more excited about anything. I just can't wait for it to get here.

as I posted above... I know that feeling from ordering mine. I'm an older woman. I am not sure how old you are. I've been in love at least 6 times. I had a boyfriend when I was 17 that I thought was the one. Deeply in love with him to this day at 48 I still have a spark in my heart for him. But...there were others after him that gave me a bigger fire in my heart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deathbydemo
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I ordered mine yesterday. I'm new here and not sure if I am allowed to explain how easy it was to order USA. I read the rules and don't want to break any. I can say it was very easy and I hope I got enough. Judging by my calculations it's enough for 4 doses at 25g with a little extra. Yes, after I ordered that I had a smile across my face for the first time since my son passed. I know full hearted for me I am doing the right thing and beyond ready.

as I posted above... I know that feeling from ordering mine. I'm an older woman. I am not sure how old you are. I've been in love at least 6 times. I had a boyfriend when I was 17 that I thought was the one. Deeply in love with him to this day at 48 I still have a spark in my heart for him. But...there were others after him that gave me a bigger fire in my heart.

I'm 31. I've never felt the way she made me feel before. It's been 9 months and I still cry myself to sleep every single night thinking about her and wake up thinking about her every morning. Since then I have met someone else. Someone I should have those feelings for. But I just can't because my heart is dead. Everything is going great with her, but I just don't care because she isn't this other girl. Previous to meeting the one I'm doing this for I never even believed in love. I was never emotional. But I met her and knew within seconds she was the one. Like I went from not even believing in love to seconds later actually experiencing love at first sight and true love. Then I was fortunate enough to get to know her as a friend and it just confirmed it. I don't believe in a god but she almost makes me because it's like a god hand made her just for me. But she doesn't want anything to do with me and she isn't even a friend anymore. At one point she was like a sister to me. I didn't just lose the love of my life, I lost a best friend. She was the first thing in my life that actually made me happy. I didn't even realize I could be happy until her. Now I'll never be happy again without her. It was easy to live when I didn't know what true happiness was. But now I know what it is, and I know I'll never have it again. I can't go on like that.

• Aww..
Reactions: harmonica and Deathbydemo
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm 31. I've never felt the way she made me feel before. It's been 9 months and I still cry myself to sleep every single night thinking about her and wake up thinking about her every morning. Since then I have met someone else. Someone I should have those feelings for. But I just can't because my heart is dead. Everything is going great with her, but I just don't care because she isn't this other girl. Previous to meeting the one I'm doing this for I never even believed in love. I was never emotional. But I met her and knew within seconds she was the one. Like I went from not even believing in love to seconds later actually experiencing love at first sight and true love. Then I was fortunate enough to get to know her as a friend and it just confirmed it. I don't believe in a god but she almost makes me because it's like a god hand made her just for me. But she doesn't want anything to do with me and she isn't even a friend anymore. At one point she was like a sister to me. I didn't just lose the love of my life, I lost a best friend. She was the first thing in my life that actually made me happy. I didn't even realize I could be happy until her. Now I'll never be happy again without her. It was easy to live when I didn't know what true happiness was. But now I know what it is, and I know I'll never have it again. I can't go on like that.

I understand. I met a guy when I was 17 he was my first love. I tried to CTB because we broke up. I failed obviously. I had other relationships but I didn't feel that way about anyone until I was in my 30's. I think I was about 35. Now I had a relationship for 8 yrs but that deep love was not there in that relationship. After that one ended is when I met the guy at 35 or close to that age. I loved him more than the first and again yes he is also in my heart. But he would get drunk and verbally abusive. My older son was 15 at the time and hated that guy. They didn't see eye to eye so I had to end the relationship for my son. I still love both of them I know thats hard to understand. I'm a very...guarded person due to the life I've been born into. Meeting guys was easy it's the letting them in part thats hard. I'm so sorry you lost your love and best friend.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I can not wait to have mine in my hands. I am so excited. To have something that will take away my life and end this suffering will honestly be the best feeling in this world.

dude, this is the hardest. I am in your exact same position and it's the most horrible feeling I can ever imagine feeling throughout this life. I am here because of my current situation. The love of my life left me, for my own stupid behaviour, and now wants nothing to do with me. I harassed him by texting incessantly until, finally, he just blocked me. It's been completely soul destroying. I know I will never find another him.

I don't even know what to say. I don't have any words of comfort. I'm sorry.Right now I feel sick to my stomach and can barely type through the tears. Heartbreak is just the worst feeling imaginable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: failedjedi, harmonica and LetzteAusfahrt
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020

Not a big fan of SN, don't like the idea of a corrosive agent dissolving me from the inside out. Also if you fail this wont be good news for your organs.
You want to kill yourself because of a failed relationship wtf? Are you sure?
You seem to have a good relationship with your parents. I envy that so for me its going to be an Irish exit.

• Hmph!
Reactions: sandalphon and LetzteAusfahrt
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
Not a big fan of SN, don't like the idea of a corrosive agent dissolving me from the inside out. Also if you fail this wont be good news for your organs.
You want to kill yourself because of a failed relationship wtf? Are you sure?
You seem to have a good relationship with your parents. I envy that so for me its going to be an Irish exit.
sn is not a corrosive agent. is talking nonsense.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
[/QUOT

I can relate 100%, but in my case it's my ex-wife. I ache for her and I can't take much more, knowing I lost my partner, my soulmate and my best friend. I'm 44. Heartbreak knows no age.

Reactions: Deathbydemo, failedjedi and harmonica
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
sn is not a corrosive agent. is talking nonsense.

it's a corrosion inhibitor. It is a poison so it wont be painless. You have to prep your stomach 1 to prevent vomiting and 2 to dissolve it as quickly as possible- if it takes longer to digest there will be more discomfort. From what I've read people have been given an anti dote and fully reversed it. So I don't see any long term affects should it fail. I know for me- it's the answer. Taking all my meds assuming they'll work wont work.

F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I can not wait to have mine in my hands. I am so excited. To have something that will take away my life and end this suffering will honestly be the best feeling in this world.

dude, this is the hardest. I am in your exact same position and it's the most horrible feeling I can ever imagine feeling throughout this life. I am here because of my current situation. The love of my life left me, for my own stupid behaviour, and now wants nothing to do with me. I harassed him by texting incessantly until, finally, he just blocked me. It's been completely soul destroying. I know I will never find another him.

I don't even know what to say. I don't have any words of comfort. I'm sorry.Right now I feel sick to my stomach and can barely type through the tears. Heartbreak is just the worst feeling imaginable.

It's the absolute worst feeling in the world. I can't get over it either. It hurts just as bad today as it dead months ago. In fact it might be hurting more as time goes on. I would do absolutely anything to have her and she just doesn't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: ITryHard
C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020

Hello. I've just registered here and cant send you a PM within 24 hours (sorry if my grammar isnt correct).
There were 3 hard years for our family. Our grandad has a cancer and as we live in Russia there is no legal way to relief to him.
Euthanasia is too expansive for us, so we are trying to find any painless way for our grandad to leave this world.
Please, could you send me a message with information where did you get that SN? This is really important for us. Thank you

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
It's the absolute worst feeling in the world. I can't get over it either. It hurts just as bad today as it dead months ago. In fact it might be hurting more as time goes on. I would do absolutely anything to have her and she just doesn't care.
So many people spout that "times a healer" bullshit and I disagree. As more time goes on without him, the more acutely aware I am of what I've lost and what I will never have back again. Maybe time truly does heal some people. But maybe not for us.

I'm sorry she doesn't care. There aren't even enough words possible to express how hurtful and painful that is. Little do they know how much they could help us. I know and I respect that they can't love us just so we don't hurt ourselves. But hell, I'd even take a kind word right now.

• Love
Reactions: ITryHard and failedjedi
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
So many people spout that "times a healer" bullshit and I disagree. As more time goes on without him, the more acutely aware I am of what I've lost and what I will never have back again. Maybe time truly does heal some people. But maybe not for us.

I'm sorry she doesn't care. There aren't even enough words possible to express how hurtful and painful that is. Little do they know how much they could help us. I know and I respect that they can't love us just so we don't hurt ourselves. But hell, I'd even take a kind word right now.

Yup. Time is not helping at all. I'm not asking her to be in love with me. Just give me something. She just ignores me. She knows I'm going to die over her (I've tried before) and she genuinely doesn't care. I might even make it through it if she faked concern. But actually not caring one bit that another human being you had something with is going to die just makes me want to die even more. She was all I had. She is the only one that knows how suicidal I am. She is the only one that can help. But she'd rather ignore it than even fake try to help. The worst part is, it's happened to her before. She always complained about how guilty she felt for not helping and spending time with the guy before he did it. Now she has a chance to be different and it's the same thing. I'm going to be the 2nd guy to die directly because of her behavior and there is a 3rd that I now suspect is the same but I don't know the details of. She is so incredible. Within 5 minutes of meeting her it's like we had been best friends for a decade. She is just one of those people that's special. You meet her, you fall for her, you want nothing but her and she makes you feel so happy and special, then suddenly you're just trash. I'm glad some people can deal with it. But I can't. Because it's not just a failed relationship. It's the strongest connection I've ever had with another human being. It's the happiest I've ever been. Nothing makes me happy, nothing is making me get over her. The very last words she said to me are "I hate you". She won't even just say good bye or say something nice knowing I'm going to die. Being treated so cold hearted by another human being that you just love so much, it's indescribable the pain. I don't wish it on anyone.

• Aww..
Reactions: ITryHard, not4us and Deathbydemo
H

harmonica

Sep 2, 2020
Yup. Time is not helping at all. I'm not asking her to be in love with me. Just give me something. She just ignores me. She knows I'm going to die over her (I've tried before) and she genuinely doesn't care. I might even make it through it if she faked concern. But actually not caring one bit that another human being you had something with is going to die just makes me want to die even more. She was all I had. She is the only one that knows how suicidal I am. She is the only one that can help. But she'd rather ignore it than even fake try to help. The worst part is, it's happened to her before. She always complained about how guilty she felt for not helping and spending time with the guy before he did it. Now she has a chance to be different and it's the same thing. I'm going to be the 2nd guy to die directly because of her behavior and there is a 3rd that I now suspect is the same but I don't know the details of. She is so incredible. Within 5 minutes of meeting her it's like we had been best friends for a decade. She is just one of those people that's special. You meet her, you fall for her, you want nothing but her and she makes you feel so happy and special, then suddenly you're just trash. I'm glad some people can deal with it. But I can't. Because it's not just a failed relationship. It's the strongest connection I've ever had with another human being. It's the happiest I've ever been. Nothing makes me happy, nothing is making me get over her. The very last words she said to me are "I hate you". She won't even just say good bye or say something nice knowing I'm going to die. Being treated so cold hearted by another human being that you just love so much, it's indescribable the pain. I don't wish it on anyone.

The most painful part for me is that my husband (who left me) doesn't hate me. He loves me but can't deal with my issues anymore. He gave me countless chances to work on myself and be a better partner, but I blew it. He has to move on so he can lead a happy life... which is not something he is able to have with me.
Today would have been our seventh anniversary. I'm broken.

• Aww..
Reactions: brain_pain9, ITryHard and failedjedi
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
good luck failedjedi I wish you the best, also can someone please help me I seriously need advice. I found some SN but the weight says it's 100g, do I need much more than that? I don't understand numbers that well so I need someone to tell me. sorry to derail the subject to myself, I am not trying to be rude but I am not sure how.

F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
good luck failedjedi I wish you the best, also can someone please help me I seriously need advice. I found some SN but the weight says it's 100g, do I need much more than that? I don't understand numbers that well so I need someone to tell me. sorry to derail the subject to myself, I am not trying to be rude but I am not sure how.

The typical dose suggested is 20 to 25g. So 100g is enough for 4 doses. I also ordered 100g. I'm going to make 4 drinks out of it and have them my bed incase I throw up. It's so easy to get here in the US I'm not worried about saving or wasting or anything. Hopefully the first one is enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: glitchgirl