• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itistimetoleave

Oct 28, 2019
Why would the teenagers commit suicide? It could be a murder suicide case

Reactions: kkatt
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Why do these people kill their own children??? :angry:

• Hmph!
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and kkatt
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Why do these people kill their own children??? :angry:
Perhaps they were afraid that they wouldn't have a good life without their parents.....

Reactions: Lethe and puppy9
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's good to know that it works so well but that's a pretty sad story too though. I can't help but feel all the news stories naming it Nitrate is intentional to keep people from ordering or using its deadly brother.

Reactions: epic, Astral316, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's good to know that it works so well but that's a pretty sad story too though. I can't help but feel all the news stories naming it Nitrate is intentional to keep people from ordering or using its deadly brother.
Is it also because it transforms to nitrate in the body (is that correct?)- so in post morten it technically is nitrate? Could be barking up the wrong tree on this! Also could nitrate kill you if used in large enough quantity? So so sad they had to involve their innocent children ffs- they had no choice and that is not right!

Last edited:
Reactions: kkatt and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is it also because it transforms to nitrate in the body (is that correct?)- so in post morten it technically is nitrate? Could be barking up the wrong tree on this!

It does change with oxidation but whether it does in the body or not I have no idea. I would imagine it would atleast in part with time. The news and media in general are known to self censor or hide details of anything potentially lethal too though.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Interesting. Enter a search term like "american journalist suicide reporting rules" in Google and you get page after page with lists of rules telling reporters what to say and not to say. Mentioning methods is a particular no-no on every list I looked at. Something like Sodium Nitrate in particular gets full Voldemort treatment.

Reactions: littlelady774, Astral316, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It does change with oxidation but whether it does in the body or not I have no idea. I would imagine it would atleast in part with time. The news and media in general are known to self censor or hide details of anything potentially lethal too though.
Almost surprised they don't report cause being an 'unnamed poison' or something...seems would be easier & less risky for causing copy cats.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Almost surprised they don't report cause being an 'unnamed poison' or something...seems would be easier & less risky for causing copy cats.
Oh well, at least they didn't include a contact of where to purchase it from :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Are you lost too? and MeltingHeart
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I always wonder with stories like these whether they vomited or not. cant imagine a full family going through the antiemetic regime

Reactions: throwaway_2620, littlelady774, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing this. My nitrito is arriving next week.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
IMO,suicide is a personal decision and should never be influencd by other people. That includes family.
This incident is not something tht is relevent in this group. Two 14 year olds lost their lives.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and TimeToBiteTheDust
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
IMO,suicide is a personal decision and should never be influencd by other people. That includes family.
This incident is not something tht is relevent in this group. Two 14 year olds lost their lives.
That's not the point. We don't know what exactly transpired here.
What matters to this group, and in particular to those who will use SN as their method, whose number is increasing, is that the method is realiable, contrary to what some members have said here in the past, almost intimidating people into not using SN.
The truth is that sucessful cases like this, even with the unfortunate tragedy involved, are a testament to the efficiency and reliability of SN. That is relevant to the group.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, TimeToBiteTheDust and kkatt
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Oh well, at least they didn't include a contact of where to purchase it from :sunglasses:
It seems to me that the news media in India openly reports suicudes and methods very openly. I'm not sure why but they dont seem to follow the "rules" of the western world media.
Still sad to me with the children going as well. So young. Makes me wonder if they really understood that their parents were giving them poison.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yes I see this method confirmed in alot of deaths.
It seems to me that the news media in India openly reports suicudes and methods very openly. I'm not sure why but they dont seem to follow the "rules" of the western world media.
Still sad to me with the children going as well. So young. Makes me wonder if they really understood that their parents were giving them poison.
dude India is like asians. they openly ctb in their culture for honor purposes.
all this over gambling? we're the kids gambling too? this is murder now bringing the kids into this.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust