Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Okay.. so this might be a really silly question and I apologise if it is but I'm getting desperate. Obviously the UK Government has cracked down on SN (bastards!) and it's pretty impossible to get now but I've found a professional company who sells it online in the UK so would avoid customs. On their website it says that it's Restricted to Professional Users and a declaration of use will need to be completed and approved prior to shipment of any order placed.
Do you think it could work if I say that I'm buying it because I want to start my own business curing meat from home? Like do you think they'll check up that much? It only says about a declaration of use so as long as I say I want to use it for meat curing it should be okay right?
I would try and get it on the dark web but the whole idea of the dark web scares me..
SN really is my ideal method and I'm so done I just need to get my hands on some asap..

• Hugs
Reactions: an_alias, Brink, kawaiiweeb9025 and 1 other person
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I would say this is a horrible horrible idea right now given how more and more deaths have been coming out in the media from SN and families have come forward now too and it's very very hot right now and I would think any purchase would require a business license number or proof of a business license. And even if they didn't, the police are for sure looking into each and every purchase coming into the UK and saying you are starting a meat curing business really isn't enough. I would look into that case asap if I was a cop. Any case with no business license or proof of business that needs SN (legit business with your legal name attached) is more than likely going to either by immediately rejected or will definitely get looked into by the cops and likely be a visit. I would say this is not worth it s and at the least you might get sectioned but at the most you may get in trouble for supplying fraudulent information to obtain the substance.

Reactions: shattered dreams, kawaiiweeb9025, lostmyhope and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, I agree with what @justpeachy said in this case.
These sellers aren't stupid, and they'll have strict rules to adhere to, so they aren't going to accept someone trying to buy a small amount of SN, on the pretext of you wanting to start up your own little business. I'm certain there will be many trying to purchase it with the same claim - after all, what other reason would anyone want to buy it for (apart from to ctb, of course.)
It's shit, but that's where we are.

Reactions: kawaiiweeb9025
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
@justpeachy @x~Sophia~x Thanks both! Looks like SN isn't an option then as I don't want any more visits from the police.. it really sucks that they've cracked down on it meaning that people will have to resort to less preferable and potentially less peaceful methods to get the job done. I hate that they have that much control right up until the end.. :(

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
@justpeachy @x~Sophia~x Thanks both! Looks like SN isn't an option then as I don't want any more visits from the police.. it really sucks that they've cracked down on it meaning that people will have to resort to less preferable and potentially less peaceful methods to get the job done. I hate that they have that much control right up until the end.. :(
Yeah it really sucks! I bought some a couple of months ago, but I had to cancel order because they needed proof that I worked in food industry before they'd post it :(((

• Aww..
Reactions: Anon2662
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
as a fellow brit i'm gonna bump this to see what other kinds of bullshit we could pull to get through this shit

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anon2662 and x~Sophia~x
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
as a fellow brit i'm gonna bump this to see what other kinds of bullshit we could pull to get through this shit
I'm going to look property into CO but if not I'll have to resort to hanging which I'm not personally a fan of the thought of. Just sucks that they're taking peoples options away..

• Aww..
Reactions: Sapphodivine and x~Sophia~x
S

Sapphodivine

Jan 29, 2021
Oh I'm annoyed was feeling so peaceful knowing I could get SN and not fail. I was much calmer lately. Furious... it feels more and more like a prison in the UK, what country could you go to and get hold of it easily??? Does anyone know?

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Oh I'm annoyed was feeling so peaceful knowing I could get SN and not fail. I was much calmer lately. Furious... it feels more and more like a prison in the UK, what country could you go to and get hold of it easily??? Does anyone know?
Yep. UK is basically a prison. We're all being controlled. I don't know about countries where you can get it easier, I'd say anywhere else but the uk :( Doesn't make a difference for me as I'm agoraphobic so travelling to another country to get some isn't happening for me..

S

Sapphodivine

Jan 29, 2021
Yep. UK is basically a prison. We're all being controlled. I don't know about countries where you can get it easier, I'd say anywhere else but the uk :( Doesn't make a difference for me as I'm agoraphobic so travelling to another country to get some isn't happening for me..
I'll go anywhere, this endless nomansland I reside in is so pointless.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
SN is very next to impossible get in the UK without a special licence. You would need to try to get a company outside the UK to ship it. Like a Chinese or Indian marketplace.

Last edited:
B

Bigrab

Feb 10, 2020
I can't believe i binned mine, although I feel like I don't deserve then peaceful death that would provide anymore, I should suffer in my last moments

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I can't believe i binned mine, although I feel like I don't deserve then peaceful death that would provide anymore, I should suffer in my last moments
Just curious as to why you binned it?

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
Lost hope of ever getting SN here in the UK.

Last year I almost bought it on multiple occasions when it was more accessible, even had it in the checkout multiple time with all my details filled hovering over the place order button. Such an idiot for not getting it back then.

I have the Propanolol, and the Meto already, just need the SN!

Reactions: Jkennedy
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Lost hope of ever getting SN here in the UK.

Last year I almost bought it on multiple occasions when it was more accessible, even had it in the checkout multiple time with all my details filled hovering over the place order button. Such an idiot for not getting it back then.

I have the Propanolol, and the Meto already, just need the SN!
message me

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Has this became possible yet? It sounds stupid but I've kind of fell apart more than I usually do since this has gone. I guess it's the security of it that helped me care less about things. I know there's other ways to consider and I do but they come with their own set of worries.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Okay.. so this might be a really silly question and I apologise if it is but I'm getting desperate. Obviously the UK Government has cracked down on SN (bastards!) and it's pretty impossible to get now but I've found a professional company who sells it online in the UK so would avoid customs. On their website it says that it's Restricted to Professional Users and a declaration of use will need to be completed and approved prior to shipment of any order placed.
Do you think it could work if I say that I'm buying it because I want to start my own business curing meat from home? Like do you think they'll check up that much? It only says about a declaration of use so as long as I say I want to use it for meat curing it should be okay right?
I would try and get it on the dark web but the whole idea of the dark web scares me..
SN really is my ideal method and I'm so done I just need to get my hands on some asap..
I tried doing this saying I was starting an online deli. You need a business licence. If they believe you let me know the site please? They refunded me my money

B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
You can buy from the rain forest site. It takes a while to be delivered though

Reactions: MaybeSoon
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Interesting, I'm assuming it's the american rain forest, I'll look into how I can do that.