G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
Hi,

So I've acquired my SN and I'm just building up the courage to take it. I've read stans guide and have all the available "extras" at hand.

They say to fast before hand but couldn't I just do it in the morning? - I'm less likely to get found and "saved".

I'm scared honestly if it fucks up but I literally can not go on living like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ITryHard, WFJ74 and TheDevilsAngel
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I don't believe your stomach digests food as quickly while you are sleeping. Which I guess is why doctors have you fast before you sleep instead of just letting you have 8 hours of sleep with no breakfast.

C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
Hi) What drugs are you going to use?

G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
I don't believe your stomach digests food as quickly while you are sleeping. Which I guess is why doctors have you fast before you sleep instead of just letting you have 8 hours of sleep with no breakfast.

Ah yeah, makes sense.
Hi) What drugs are you going to use?

Diazepam, olanzapine and tramadol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cockatoo
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I'm thinking of doing it in the morning too @Ghettofunk. I'd be very interested in hearing other's opinion on this.

Reactions: Ghettofunk
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm thinking I'm going to have dinner at 5pm and start fasting around 7-8pm, with a little snack just before the fast then ctb around 5am. That'll give some time for digestion before I go to sleep at 9pm.

Reactions: ITryHard and Ghettofunk