• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disorder

disorder

Jan 10, 2023
i've decided that when i have sn i will ctb at an hotel room as i don't want for my family to be the ones finding me and i want more privacy

i am looking for hotels and i found one near home at good price, is it good idea to choose that hotel? should i go to a place that's more far away? and how many days do you recommend me to stay? i'm thinking of 2 days just in case but i don't know

also, should i bring the sn prepared in bottles (not plastic) from home or bring all needed and just prepare it in my room so that is easier for the police to know my real cause of death ?

thanks

Reactions: Fulminare and EndlessDespair
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
I'm planning to go in a hotel as well. Booking for 2 days just in case. I'd go for the one that's a little further, maybe even in a different city. In case your family calls the police looking for you. Just prepare your SN when you get to the hotel.

Reactions: Niirvana, Fulminare and EndlessDespair
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
They will know your cause of death pretty fast, your skin will be blue- if the police don't know paramedics will for sure. This has become a common method and emergency personnel know the signs.

disorder

disorder

Jan 10, 2023
I'm planning to go in a hotel as well. Booking for 2 days just in case. I'd go for the one that's a little further, maybe even in a different city. In case your family calls the police looking for you. Just prepare your SN when you get to the hotel.
yes i was thinking the same thing, but i will tell my parents i am going to stay at a friends house or something so that they don't try to look for me before i try to ctb… but yes i am looking for other hotels more far away also
They will know your cause of death pretty fast, your skin will be blue- if the police don't know paramedics will for sure. This has become a common method and emergency personnel know the signs.
yes ik i'm saying because i've done research about sn in my country and it doesn't appear to be common method for ctb etc which is quite strange … like they have it regulated and you can't buy it easily but that's with lot of chemicals as well and it doesn't appear in any research papers etc and other ctb methods yes
yes i was thinking the same thing, but i will tell my parents i am going to stay at a friends house or something so that they don't try to look for me before i try to ctb… but yes i am looking for other hotels more far away also

yes ik i'm saying because i've done research about sn in my country and it doesn't appear to be common method for ctb etc which is quite strange … like they have it regulated and you can't buy it easily but that's with lot of chemicals as well and it doesn't appear in any research papers etc and other ctb methods yes
like there are no documented cases (or censorship is very powerful here or idk there are not so many cases either way it is strange af)

i am from europe

Last edited:
Reactions: Fulminare and EndlessDespair
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
i've decided that when i have sn i will ctb at an hotel room as i don't want for my family to be the ones finding me and i want more privacy

i am looking for hotels and i found one near home at good price, is it good idea to choose that hotel? should i go to a place that's more far away? and how many days do you recommend me to stay? i'm thinking of 2 days just in case but i don't know

also, should i bring the sn prepared in bottles (not plastic) from home or bring all needed and just prepare it in my room so that is easier for the police to know my real cause of death ?

thanks
I'm planning to go in a hotel as well I was thinking 3 days so I have alot of time to prepare and reflect. When does Si usual hit? Cause right now I can barely hold out until February and have zero doubts.

When do you plan to CTB?

Reactions: disorder and Fulminare
disorder

disorder

Jan 10, 2023
I'm planning to go in a hotel as well I was thinking 3 days so I have alot of time to prepare and reflect. When does Si usual hit? Cause right now I can barely hold out until February and have zero doubts.

When do you plan to CTB?
from the information i gathered by reading a lot of sn posts and personal experience regarding ods i think SI can hit in various scenarios: before taking it SI can hit and prevent you from drinking it; after taking SN and having trouble in staying calm when the first symptoms arrive such as vomiting, fast heartbeat, discolouration etc; and therefore this second reason the urge to call for help as SI panic can hit hard / if you vomit the SN and don't have a second glass

im planning to ctb as soon as i order and receive my sn, i haven't ordered it yet but prob will do it next week

Reactions: EndlessDespair