D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
I ordered my SN in Poland from BM. There it is many times cheaper than on other sites. It was delivered to Germany within 4 days without any problems. is DMC the site that has ham or something similar as a background image? If so, then you pay an amount for 100 grams at DMC, for which you get seventeen times as much at BM! I can't understand the big price difference.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I ordered my SN in Poland from BM. There it is many times cheaper than on other sites. It was delivered to Germany within 4 days without any problems. is DMC the site that has ham or something similar as a background image? If so, then you pay an amount for 100 grams at DMC, for which you get seventeen times as much at BM! I can't understand the big price difference.
DMC is sometimes one of the only solutions. In my country the source that your site does not deliver while I am in Europe too.

• Wow
Reactions: DeadAgain
D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
DMC is sometimes one of the only solutions. In my country the source that your site does not deliver while I am in Europe too.
I had a friend in France. it was also delivered to him without any problems

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Maybe. But I tried and it didn't work for me.

• Wow
Reactions: DeadAgain
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I saw posts from other people in Europe who couldn't order too.

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I found the website on "Y" search engine…but just to confirm they have a blue cap and only ship to Europe right?? I live in US..

Last edited: