voidentity

voidentity

i feel empty~
Feb 8, 2023
Last post i made about was ODing with wellbutrin but after doing some research the success rate seems low.
Figured i might try getting my hands on SN again. Way back i ordered some through ebay but was afraid to go through with it so i threw it away.
Now it seems harder to find a source for it if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Your chances depend on what country you're from, if it's in European Union, what's the law - if SN is available there with no license or not. I don't think it's available anywhere in western and northern europe but some people seem to manage to find sources which ship abroad. As far as I'm concerned, in the UK (never heard about it in any other european country) you're risking a welfare check.

voidentity

voidentity

i feel empty~
Feb 8, 2023
Your chances depend on what country you're from, if it's in European Union, what's the law - if SN is available there with no license or not. I don't think it's available anywhere in western and northern europe but some people seem to manage to find sources which ship abroad. As far as I'm concerned, in the UK (never heard about it in any other european country) you're risking a welfare check.
Alright ill keep looking. I saw one user say to try a****ba but i will keep looking if that doesn't work out.

Last edited by a moderator: