• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone from Colombia who has managed to get SN? I have not found many online sites, I need to get it soon.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Hanging maybe, but I want a more peaceful method...
In the method compilation section there are several that you can read. Each one with its pros and cons. I am from Chile and it is difficult to get SN as well.

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
In the method compilation section there are several that you can read. Each one with its pros and cons. I am from Chile and it is difficult to get SN as well.
Hmm i don't see the section, how can I find it?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Hmm i don't see the section, how can I find it?

Reactions: Bouquet
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Anyone from Colombia who has managed to get SN? I have not found many online sites, I need to get it soon.
People have talked about Nembutal being available in Columbia. Have you looked into that?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

JRE75

Feb 5, 2024

Hi, I am also from Chile and it is easy to buy SN online.

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
People have talked about Nembutal being available in Columbia. Have you looked into that?
Well... I just looked it up and found some sources, the problem is that apparently it is only sold to doctors or with a prescription, I really don't think they will sell it to me easily.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
No, I don't know this method very well... Is there a thread that explains it?
Nembutal is essentially liquid pentobarbital, a barbiturate. It's used by many assisted suicide organisations, in Switzerland, etc.

It's used in veterinary euthanasia products, which are highly regulated.
Nowadays, it seems that people are only able to get it over the counter in Mexico/South America, in veterinary supply stores.

Read the PPeH.
Screenshot 20240305 210012

There are N threads, use the search bar.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb