jaycantlive

jaycantlive

Ward gremlin
Jul 3, 2023
It's my birthday In a few days and I definitely wasn't meant to be alive this long.
instead of being miserable and SH the whole day I want to treat myself to dying peacefully. Does anyone know how I can get it? Also would it be weird if I documented it as much as I could or live streamed it for curious people to see what it's like ? Or am I being inappropriate and insensitive.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and Mx_Pathetic
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
It's my birthday In a few days and I definitely wasn't meant to be alive this long.
instead of being miserable and SH the whole day I want to treat myself to dying peacefully. Does anyone know how I can get it? Also would it be weird if I documented it as much as I could or live streamed it for curious people to see what it's like ? Or am I being inappropriate and insensitive.
I'd definitely been interested in seeing how your body reacts, etc. Was it hard to get SN in Aus. I live here too and have struggled on how to get my hands on some

Reactions: 90starve and jaycantlive
jaycantlive

jaycantlive

Ward gremlin
Jul 3, 2023
I'd definitely been interested in seeing how your body reacts, etc. Was it hard to get SN in Aus. I live here too and have struggled on how to get my hands on some
It's definitely been a challenge so far, I haven't found any reliable ways to buy it :(

Reactions: 90starve
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Hey I have a source I can help!!

Reactions: corazon
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Also would it be weird if I documented it as much as I could or live streamed it for curious people to see what it's like ? Or am I being inappropriate and insensitive.
every SN account documented will help the community - go ahead with it if you feel comfortable <3

Reactions: jaycantlive