• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I just bought sn im wondering if I'd get a knock at the door or have it taken at customs in Canada, I heard some people say it is perfectly legal? I just wanna make sure I don't wanna end up in a ward or have my package taken

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and squirley
sillyygirl

sillyygirl

am a sillyygirl real>_<!!!!
Sep 24, 2023
I just bought sn im wondering if I'd get a knock at the door or have it taken at customs in Canada, I heard some people say it is perfectly legal? I just wanna make sure I don't wanna end up in a ward or have my package taken
what is sn

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You will get such a check in every country, it is completely legal regardless of that and actually a user from Canada ctb a while ago with SN.

• Wow
Reactions: squirley and avaruus
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
You will get such a check in every country, it is completely legal regardless of that and actually a user from Canada ctb a while ago with SN.
Do they happen often in the US (specifically California)? I was thinking of buying some off of a wood finishing store.
Also, I am curious, is it the owner of the store that usually requests wellness checks? Or does the government just watch people who buy it anyways?

Reactions: squirley
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
wait so the cops will show up at my door?????

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
In my country (Philippines) it is illegal to possess the said chemical... just my luck they really want me to do the gruesome ways. Fxck them

Reactions: delayedcactus
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
it is perfectly legal. In super small amounts. But there a new checks and laws in place and coming in place.
such as proof of business. Why you need it etc.

Are you sure you've bought the right SN ? if it was from Amazon I can assure you that it is FOOD GRADE and probably around
6%-10% ( youth protection act )

And not the the 99% sn.
Did you get nitrite or nitrate ??

It depends from where and how and when , especially when and the source.

Checks are 100% on the rise here (canada)
and even mainstream media is blatant about it.
Completely legal. You should even be able to buy it on Amazon. This article says that doctors have wanted it to be banned but it's not banned yet
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/docto...ite-poisoning-deaths-rise-in-canada-1.6021556

If anyone asks what you are doing with it, just say that you want it as a food preservative.
Old article.
Look at the products very closely. Before recommending Amazon.
It's not that simple or everyone here would have found peace already.
Do they happen often in the US (specifically California)? I was thinking of buying some off of a wood finishing store.
Also, I am curious, is it the owner of the store that usually requests wellness checks? Or does the government just watch people who buy it anyways?
search up sn California, they just passed new shit as well , Nothing more then 10%
Maybe for business or commercial use.
But not for personal.

I'm not sure on the wood working angle... would it be to test the type of wood ?
Like oak or cherry etc ?
I can't say for sure but they may ask you to bring in the sample of wood.
Or who knows just sell it to you.
But as for the potency would you be able to confirm it's 99% and how much would they sell without asking too much.

That depends on the store. It's hard to say.
If you go in there all sketchy and nervous. Asking for SN. I would assume that may raise concern.

The LE is tracking mostly orders from international sources and even some on soil if the paper work doesn't match up. Or if they find SN with a ctb case.

Last edited:
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
it is perfectly legal. In super small amounts. But there a new checks and laws in place and coming in place.

Are you sure you've bought the right SN ? if it was from Amazon I can assure you that it is FOOD GRADE and probably around

And not the the 99% sn.

Old article.

search up sn California, they just passed new shit as well , Nothing more then 10%
But not for personal.

I'm not sure on the wood working angle... would it be to test the type of wood ?
Like oak or cherry etc ?
But as for the potency would you be able to confirm it's 99% and how much would they sell without asking too much.

If you go in there all sketchy and nervous. Asking for SN. I would assume that may raise concern.

The LE is tracking mostly orders from international sources and even some on soil if the paper work doesn't match up. Or if they find SN with a ctb case.
Damn I just checked and apparently California got the ban past senate, but the site that I see says that it's not codified into law yet.

The shop is an online store that I found that sells it to "be used to effect aging of wood." Apparently sodium nitrite is also common in separating types of woods quickly. Could be a good excuse as to why someone has sodium nitrite. Just say one wants to test their hardwood floor or something.
https://blog.cityfloorsupply.com/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-white-oak-and-red-oak-flooring/

I don't want to link the actual site that sells it because I don't want it to get taken down. However, if there are any long standing users who want to check it out I'll send it

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023

And not the the 99% sn.

Old article.

But not for personal.

Like oak or cherry etc ?

It's like 99.8 pure sooo

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
It's like 99.8 pure sooo
Direct order or from a 3rd party site ? make sure it doesn't say you can place the order , but then you need to prove credentials or business after and no refunds if you can't,
how much is it in grams ?
Also depending on the
source country / shipping address / dw market?
Like if it's coming from Europe or Asia, and it's going to a home address vs business address.
You never know. Plus how is it labeled. Hopefully it works out.
Damn I just checked and apparently California got the ban past senate, but the site that I see says that it's not codified into law yet.
I just read the long ass version and there is a loop hole. I think.
it can't be over 10%. But also says ,
If it's specifically for whatever reason.
It must be clearly labeled , not to ingest , and warnings etc.
But does that mean it can be over 10% legally as long as there are printed warnings?
The shop is an online store that I found that sells it to "be used to effect aging of wood." Apparently sodium nitrite is also common in separating types of woods quickly.
Ahhh interesting. Didn't know that. Good info.
Could be a good excuse as to why someone has sodium nitrite. Just say one wants to test their hardwood floor or something.
https://blog.cityfloorsupply.com/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-white-oak-and-red-oak-flooring/

I don't want to link the actual site that sells it because I don't want it to get taken down. However, if there are any long standing users who want to check it out I'll send it
Good luck I hope.it works out.

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Direct order or from a 3rd party site ? make sure it doesn't say you can place the order , but then you need to prove credentials or business after and no refunds if you can't,
how much is it in grams ?
Also depending on the
source country / shipping address / dw market?
Like if it's coming from Europe or Asia, and it's going to a home address vs business address.
You never know. Plus how is it labeled. Hopefully it works out.

But does that mean it can be over 10% legally as long as there are printed warnings?

Ahhh interesting. Didn't know that. Good info.

Good luck I hope.it works out.
100 grams a friend bought it from the site, so i trust him

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Is it really every country?
How do the meat curers have SN lol
wait so the cops will show up at my door?????
Maybe, you have to act as ignorant as possible when they ask where you got the SN and how, etc.
They may take away the SN if you're not careful.
I'm sure they'll happen in the US as well.
No, the owner of the store doesn't request welfare checks afaik. Its the airport security who confiscates the SN when it is seen then probably sends people over to the address where the SN was supposed to arrive. That is why it is essential to request for discreet packaging when buying SN.

Reactions: JordanF and squirley
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
How do the meat curers have SN lol

Maybe, you have to act as ignorant as possible when they ask where you got the SN and how, etc.
They may take away the SN if you're not careful.

I'm sure they'll happen in the US as well.
No, the owner of the store doesn't request welfare checks afaik. Its the airport security who confiscates the SN when it is seen then probably sends people over to the address where the SN was supposed to arrive. That is why it is essential to request for discreet packaging when buying SN.
should i just say im into meat precuring? or whatever

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
should i just say im into meat precuring? or whatever
I don't know what province you live in.
It varies. And also depends on the officers.
In the moment.

If someone ends up at your door.
Instead of just confiscating it.

Hopefully not. And do mean this. I hope it gets to you.

Not a good situation to be in. But it is manageable.

If you got it to your home address.
Are you home alone or are your parents there.
That's the first thing.
Because if your parents are home it's going to be a shit storm why the fuck the cops here pretty much. Safe to.assume.

If you have your own place it's a lot easier. Remain calm , try your best to breath and talk in a polite manner. But also be stern. And don't let them boss you around.

They will ask a lot of questions. And repeat them quickly in a manner to.get you to slip up. Or get emotional.
What is this.
Where did you order it from.
Why do you need this.
Etc.

I know.others have just said fuck off it's my package get lost.
None of.your business.
But personally with everything going on in the media. I can't say I would go that route.

As the other poster said that you're curing meats is an option.
Some have said for school science project.

I don't understand why you're here this isn't a big deal. What's going on ?? Keep to your story and deny any wrong doing .

They might try to ask you can we come in or we have reason to belive this is for I'll intent.

Always just keep denying for ill intent.

It's not. It's for meat that I want to cure etc. Maybe have some facts about what meat exactly and time period.

You are in your right not say it's none of your business. Its for meat thats it.
Some LE will just be like ok. After awhile.
Others will harrass you and be like it is are business. You're depressed or whatever we can get you help etc. More tricks.

If it's for meat can we come in and see the meat. Tricky shit like that.

And if they ask to come in you're fully in your right to deny them into your home unless they have a warrant. Which they must show you and you can read fully.

The reason why I say stay calm , don't get excited , yelling , swearing , crying etc.

Is because they can use that against you and 5150 you. Then all your rights go out the window.

Besides all that just have good hopes I'm sure it will arrive fine if you've taken the proper precautions.

Reactions: ab_
D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
No. Companies don't sell or deliver SN to CA residential addresses anymore, it has to be commercial.

S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
Could u pm me the source pls 🙏. If your willing. Been looking all over!