Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I tried SN once, took a big sip and felt like almost dying, I didn't, but it was uncomfortable and painful as fuck, and the thing is, my survival instinct kicked in and screamed for help. Suppose I want to try it again, this time for real, how do I NOT ask for help when the pain kicks in? Trust and believe SN is uncomfortable and painful as fuck. I want to do it in a hotel room but I want to stop when my SI kicks in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf, KLUF, Meditation guide and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Drive or take a bus to a forest and walk 45 mins into the forest and don't bring your phone.

• Love
Reactions: Brackenshire, jrums, Smudgedlines and 10 others
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I tried SN once, took a big sip and felt like almost dying, I didn't, but it was uncomfortable and painful as fuck, and the thing is, my survival instinct kicked in and screamed for help. Suppose I want to try it again, this time for real, how do I NOT ask for help when the pain kicks in? Trust and believe SN is uncomfortable and painful as fuck. I want to do it in a hotel room but I want to stop when my SI kicks in.
Its tough, SN isnt as peaceful as made out to be. Ive tried around 3gs and got sick. Im trying to fathom what 20+gs is like.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fedrea, CarbonMonoxide and Mustkeyknow
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Painful in what way? headaches? Sorry I didn't try it and I'm curious

I guess as they said. Without your phone and away from everything

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Drive or take a bus to a forest and walk 45 mins into the forest and don't bring your phone.
Yeah that sounds like the more reasonable idea
Its tough, SN isnt as peaceful as made out to be. Ive tried around 3gs and got sick. Im trying to fathom what 20+gs is like.
It really is tough, I did like 3gm as well, it was pretty awful.

Like having alcohol poisoning but worse. Headaches, nausea, painful doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cashewmilk, Fedrea and WearyOfStruggling
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020

For me its like having severe alcohol poisoning/hangover. Stomach knots up with nausea. Headache like cant move your head.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cashewmilk and WearyOfStruggling
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
For me its like having severe alcohol poisoning/hangover. Stomach knots up with nausea. Headache like cant move your head.
This is one of the signs that SN is working in the body, I think that the meds in the SN guide really helps relieve and ease the pain for ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Angina, SuicidalSymphonies, Bct and 2 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
That''s strange that it affected you that much. There are confirmed and unconfirmed cases of ctb on here and they mainly say the symptoms are a bit uncomfortable but mostly fine.

Reactions: Angina and autumnal
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That''s strange that it affected you that much. There are confirmed and unconfirmed cases of ctb on here and they mainly say the symptoms are a bit uncomfortable but mostly fine.

I've read all of them and I don't have the same interpretation that you do that they mainly say that. Nor that they're mainly like what the OP experienced.

I highly recommend going through all of them, listing the symptoms, and noting which ones are most common, noting the worst and noting the easiest. and not being surprised by anything, whether it ends up being mostly fine or awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeekingSerenity and I want to end it
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Taking 3 grams is indeed be painful. The trick is taking enough so you become unconscious fast. Otherwise you'll simply ride the train of pain and be awake the entire time

• Love
Reactions: infinitelove, Rosiel, Meditation guide and 5 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Taking 3 grams is indeed be painful. The trick is taking enough so you become unconscious fast. Otherwise you'll simply ride the train of pain and be awake the entire time
Doesn't it still take at least 20 minutes to go unconscious even with a big enough amount?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Doesn't it still take at least 20 minutes to go unconscious even with a big enough amount?
Sure, but it beats being awake to witness it all. The extreme blood pressure drop and the lack of oxygen ought to numb you somewhat before you even lose consciousness. You will still experience discomfort to some extent. There is no way around it, unfortunately.

Reactions: autumnal and Mustkeyknow
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Wow now I really am scared for Sn which I am trying to buy soon

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yeah that sounds like the more reasonable idea

It really is tough, I did like 3gm as well, it was pretty awful.

Like having alcohol poisoning but worse. Headaches, nausea, painful doesn't even begin to describe it.

iu
Jesus people, how much clearer can it be made?! Do not taste or take a small test amount of SN! And if you don't have the sufficient amount of SN as recommended in the guides, do not attempt with a smaller amount.

3 grams would indeed have been unpleasant, and there is a reason for that. As another member stated, the goal with SN is to take a large enough dose that unconsciousness and death occur as quickly as possible and with a minimum of suffering. Taking a small amount like 3 grams is just stupidity, it leaves you vulnerable to the potentially distressing side effects for an indefinitely lengthy period of time, but without any guarantee of the ultimate benefit of unconsciousness or death.

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm just so exasperated at people who do this despite all of the clear advice to the contrary.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove, suicidalstrawbabie, Rosiel and 20 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
iu
Jesus people, how much clearer can it be made?! Do not taste or take a small test amount of SN! And if you don't have the sufficient amount of SN as recommended in the guides, do not attempt with a smaller amount.

3 grams would indeed have been unpleasant, and there is a reason for that. As another member stated, the goal with SN is to take a large enough dose that unconsciousness and death occur as quickly as possible and with a minimum of suffering. Taking a small amount like 3 grams is just stupidity, it leaves you vulnerable to the potentially distressing side effects for an indefinitely lengthy period of time, but without any guarantee of the ultimate benefit of unconsciousness or death.

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm just so exasperated at people who do this despite all of the clear advice to the contrary.
No reason to beat him up twice
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-drank-the-sn-last-night.40623/

it's never going to stop. Even if everyone had to agree to a statement before being allowed to join SS that said, I have been made aware to never try SN unless I intend to ctb, it will still happen.
The thing is, we won't hear the stories of tasting SN from those that didn't survive.

Reactions: Thorn, CarbonMonoxide and autumnal
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
iu

I am aware of what you're saying, it's not like I was trying to be funny or whatever. But next time it happens, I'll do the whole 20 grams, I hope I go unconscious fast, because it really is unpleasant as fuck.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

You really think I can keep track of every member who makes an SN gaffe, to spare them an accidental duplicate bollocking? :))

it's never going to stop. Even if everyone had to agree to a statement before being allowed to join SS that said, I have been made aware to never try SN unless I intend to ctb, it will still happen.
The thing is, we won't hear the stories of tasting SN from those that didn't survive.

The new Sanctioned Suicide logo perhaps?

iu

(not referring to you specifically OP)

I am aware of what you're saying, it's not like I was trying to be funny or whatever. But next time it happens, I'll do the whole 20 grams, I hope I go unconscious fast, because it really is unpleasant as fuck.

Nobody was suggesting you did it trying to be funny. But a dangerous mistake is dangerous regardless of your intentions behind it.

Reactions: suicidalstrawbabie, puppy9, SSlostallhope and 3 others
N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
Well obviously it would be painful since you didn't really prep for it or anything.

Reactions: Angina, SSlostallhope, Red and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
You should never ever taste test your SN unless you are making a commitment to the reaper. Please be well, OP.

The pain is usually covered by otc painkillers for most. But it depends on what works for you. This is why we have a megathread with a plethora of information that you can read for your benefit.

Take care. x

Reactions: Angina, Red and autumnal
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
iu

I fully agree. All these people end up doing is scaring vulnerable users about Sn. At times I honestly think it's straight up fear mongering, prolife nonsense. It's so clearly spelled out in the guides that Sodium Nitrite is a deadly poison. The dosage is spelled out so clearly a monkey could get it. Then someone decides to test with 3gm, suffers the obvious consequences and then posts on here to scare people.

Do not be fooled, members. Sn when taken the right way is a relatively peaceful way to die. Not like N, obviously but very close. However, you Must follow the regimen or you'll fail.

Wait, he's done it again? It drives me nuts but you're right, this shit will never stop. There's a reason for the guide people! How hard is it to follow simple instructions? Maybe these people are just trolling imo.
Wow now I really am scared for Sn which I am trying to buy soon
Please be careful what you believe on this site. This is exactly what a prolifer or scammer would want, to prey on your fear and make you give up on a method. I'd rather follow a proven and tested guide that has succeeded for others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rosiel, puppy9, HadEnough1974 and 6 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
Wait, he's done it again? [...]

No, he just did it the once, but it was a while back and I was blunt with him about it back on that thread as well as on this current thread. where he is mentioning that same incident.

Reactions: puppy9, SSlostallhope, Saed and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
No, he just did it the once, but it was a while back and I was blunt with him about it back on that thread as well as on this current thread. where he is mentioning that same incident.
I'm reading that thread now. All I'm asking is whyyyyy? How is anyone alive in Mexico with such a shitty medical system? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The thread reads like absolute bs.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I believe everything you say about the pain of taking a sip of SN. A dental nurse took 1g of it and died so it's obvious everybody's tolerance and experience to it is different. SN isn't stuff to play around with.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
iu

Doesn't the stuff you take with the sn also mask a lot of the pain?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm reading that thread now. All I'm asking is whyyyyy? How is anyone alive in Mexico with such a shitty medical system? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The thread reads like absolute bs.

That's silly and a bit xenophobic.

Reactions: archipelago, Angina and Mustkeyknow
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Well, not so much, but it is just people not realizing that humans were alive long before there was any medical system and animals still live without such thing. After all modern medicine only increases suffering by keeping people alive while suffering.

@Mustkeyknow
As it has been said before, go somewhere so remotely without a phone that you have no chance to get help, even if your SI kicked in. I will also turn off my phone when using N. I will be passed out before it will be booted, even if my SI kicked in.

Reactions: Saed
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Say what now? I was referring to what the op posted in his original thread, genius. Do your research before tossing around your fancy words. Also, look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary.
Well, not so much, but it is just people not realizing that humans were alive long before there was any medical system and animals still live without such thing. After all modern medicine only increases suffering by keeping people alive while suffering.

@Mustkeyknow
As it has been said before, go somewhere so remotely without a phone that you have no chance to get help, even if your SI kicked in. I will also turn off my phone when using N. I will be passed out before it will be booted, even if my SI kicked in.
I wasn't criticizing the Mexican health system, I was expressing sarcasm after reading the op's claims in his original thread. The claims are outrageous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed