Liru2002

Liru2002

Jun 19, 2023
I don't want to CTB at home, because my father would be traumatized when he finds my dead body.

So my other option is to go outside and hope that no one finds me during the process. Which is unlikely. Will the doctors find out in time that I took SN or is that also unlikely?

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
It's not a common method so they might not have the antidote in the ambulance but they will have it in the hospital. They might not be able to diagnose it in time. If there's a labeled bottle nearby then they will definitely know.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and Liru2002
D

Deleted member 65988

I second what @Anon1337 said, for all the discussions that have taken place on this forum about SN, it is still a relatively unknown method for a large part of the world unless you are in the US, UK, Canada, Australia then yes, there's been news coverage of people who took sn from those countries however not every medical professional even have encountered SN, let alone the high levels of Methomoglobinemia that one gets from ingesting it in a high dose which is why it's more likely to be fatal than not, people have survived from being found with SN being identified as the cause by the person who took it themselves or the family or friend who found them. Other than that, your condition may deteriorate fast even on the way to ER. Also, it's rather difficult to reverse with Methelyne blue (the antidote) so any chance of survival means the administration of Methelyne blue promptly.

Reactions: Anon1337, ApathyToLife, Unknown21 and 1 other person