I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Hi guys. I need help.
Here in the UK it's really really hard to get your hands on SN. I've been trying to order some from Ukraine and other places for weeks but the order keeps getting cancelled.
I've now found on another site with quicker delivery a mix of kosher sea salt and SN.
would this work or not ?
The powder looks pink in the picture

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
does it say what purity it is? you want the stuff thats like 99%

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
I would say No if the powder is pink. This is most likely pink curing salt which averages only about 6% SN. You need 95% or better SN.

Reactions: Moonbounce and Toobrokentofix
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
No, certainly not. Curing salts are a very low percentage of SN, the amount of actual salt you would have to consume to get a fatal dose of SN would be impossible. I'm sorry you're so desperate, but please don't try to do this. You'd likely be poisoned by the actual salt before the SN, and symptoms of salt poisoning are horrible...intense nausea, seizures due to brain bleeds, coma, and a long, painful death can result from ingesting the amount of salt you'd have to take for this to work. Again, I'm really sorry you can't seem to find pure SN, but if it were me, curing salts wouldn't even be something to consider.

Reactions: ihateliving
C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Curing salt is a really bad idea. Don't be tempted to get a mix. Curing salt is made up with a tiny part of SN in it. It's just not going to cut it and will make you very very ill. I would put my efforts into buying SN alone, at the purest concentration you can find.

Reactions: ihateliving
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
No, certainly not. Curing salts are a very low percentage of SN, the amount of actual salt you would have to consume to get a fatal dose of SN would be impossible. I'm sorry you're so desperate, but please don't try to do this. You'd likely be poisoned by the actual salt before the SN, and symptoms of salt poisoning are horrible...intense nausea, seizures due to brain bleeds, coma, and a long, painful death can result from ingesting the amount of salt you'd have to take for this to work. Again, I'm really sorry you can't seem to find pure SN, but if it were me, curing salts wouldn't even be something to consider.
Curing salt is a really bad idea. Don't be tempted to get a mix. Curing salt is made up with a tiny part of SN in it. It's just not going to cut it and will make you very very ill. I would put my efforts into buying SN alone, at the purest concentration you can find.

Thanks guys! I won't get that stuff. I'm worrying about even holding down 20g of SN and sounds like I'd need 100s of that. No way I'd keep it down.
thanks for your advice. I'm shopping around still and hopefully find a seller soon.
I keep ordering it and then a week later my order gets refunded and cancelled.
I think the mix of me knowing I'm ready with the planning it, it's just making me even more desperate to get out of this hell hole. I really thought it would have been done by now.

I've been screaming and crying for help for years and I've been told there is nothing services can do for me. So I've tried and tried and it's an impossible battle. I've been through so many therapies with no gain. I've been thinking about CTB for a while and so I know it's the best decision for me. There's nothing in this world for me. I hate every second I'm here. SN seems like the most pain free , humane way I can end it

Reactions: Hyperbunny and falloutcarter13