• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Basic question on here, but I'm hoping, dreaming and praying that someone can give me an SN source. it's all I want, I'm a reputable user on here, I've had multiple failed attempts and just want to be able to ctb. sorry for sounding like a desperate whiny bitch lol…

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
besides this thread being just one of all the source requests, I think you'll have a better chance if you give people a sense of where you are (or u can pm someone that you know is from your country).
there is much talk about a DMC guy, I imagine it being on dark web, but not sure. good luck with your thread and your pm's. hope you can achieve what you're looking for 🫂

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
aw
besides this thread being just one of all the source requests, I think you'll have a better chance if you give people a sense of where you are (or u can pm someone that you know is from your country).
there is much talk about a DMC guy, I imagine it being on dark web, but not sure. good luck with your thread and your pm's. hope you can achieve what you're looking for 🫂
I'm in the uk!! I found a reputable source but I think it's USA only :,) big hugs to u lovely

• Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27