• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Hello, I've bought sn from Poland but long story short I don't have it anymore so I'm looking to find some more, but it has suddenly become really elusive, is it just me? I'm in the UK. Can anyone MESSAGE me to a place to get it, :) also I'm down for a chat with anyone too :) come say hello. Edit wow no one wants to even say hi damn I didn't think people hated me more than I hate myself :(

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Many SN sources have been removed recently so it's harder to get.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
No-one hates you buddy.

I'm up for a chat, sourcing SN has got my difficult from the UK however there is a few sources still working i believe.

My love x

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Sadly this happens all too often in the UK. I'm sorry friend. The world is very cruel. :(

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Is it me or it completely vanished from the E site as of today ?

Reactions: reticen
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Is it me or it completely vanished from the E site as of today ?
It's not just you. The seller I used called 'T' seems to have disappeared from the site. I see the other Ukrainian seller 'G' still exists however they no longer have SN. I cannot see the Russian seller either.

• Aww..
Reactions: Viro_Major
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
If I was blocked from purchasing SN, I'd simply make my own purified supply under the pretext of providing myself with a supplement to boost my naturally low nitric oxide levels for treating my severe congenital obstructive sleep apnea. Both my brother and my closest female friend have a background in industrial chemistry, one with an additional major in biology, the other with an advanced specialty in pharmacology. No government in existence anywhere has any hope of preventing citizens from obtaining or making their own pure SN.