tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
my plan to jump was unsuccessful. my backup bridge is closed this week and in the meantime ive been thinking of other methods. ive considered hanging but im somewhat traumatized by this method so i dont know if i can go through with it. its the quickest and easiest though. a thread about tetrahydrozoline caught my attention earlier and ive been looking into that and combining it with propranolol or the propranolol by itself. lastly im thinking of SN. i haven't given it serious thought because it hard to source these days. the only place ive found is the ukrainian "m" source, but i cant find any answers as to if its legit.

if you have any advice of these methods or if you have a preferred method lmk~

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumping for me seems the simplest. No sourcing or stockpiling meds. Nothing to purchase or set up. No instructions needed. When the time comes I will just jump.

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, tinyghost and Lifeis_Jouissance70
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
In a similar place

• Hugs
Reactions: tinyghost
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
Jumping for me seems the simplest. No sourcing or stockpiling meds. Nothing to purchase or set up. No instructions needed. When the time comes I will just jump.
yes its my first method right now, its just that my first choice bridge has a net and my backup bridge is closed this week and im getting desperate. im also worried because the railing is 4'7" and im only 5 feet tall so i hope im able to even get over it.... but i really would like to jump.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
im also worried because the railing is 4'7" and im only 5 feet tall so i hope im able to even get over it.... but i really would like to jump.
I had this same problem. My bridge was also busy almost all the time so I would have had to be really confident and not clumsy to make it. I eventually decided against it for that reason.

That said it's all based on personal preference. As you mention reliable SN is hard to get. Different people react differently to ODs so it can be unreliable too. I've found hanging difficult but I've only tried partial. What I did was basically prepare for them all in parallel and try them as I'm ready.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel and horrible how it's purposely made so difficult for us to cease existing, I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just leave in peace but anyway best wishes.

lovelovebone

lovelovebone

みみ♪
Nov 19, 2023
my plan to jump was unsuccessful. my backup bridge is closed this week and in the meantime ive been thinking of other methods. ive considered hanging but im somewhat traumatized by this method so i dont know if i can go through with it. its the quickest and easiest though. a thread about tetrahydrozoline caught my attention earlier and ive been looking into that and combining it with propranolol or the propranolol by itself. lastly im thinking of SN. i haven't given it serious thought because it hard to source these days. the only place ive found is the ukrainian "m" source, but i cant find any answers as to if its legit.

i think jumping is the best option! if you jump from a certain height you'll probably be guaranteed ^^ od is too bothersome unless you want to go out painfully, if you survive it sucks to recover afterwards